Important alert: (current site time 10/24/2014 3:22:53 AM EDT)

article

K-MEANS CLUSTERING ALGORITHM DATA MINING TUTORIAL IN C#

Email
Submitted on: 2/13/2005 8:46:14 PM
By: User Interface Developers  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 2 Users
Compatibility: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 7.0, SQL Server 6.5 and earlier
Views: 35066
(About the author)

Clustering is a data mining technique that separates your data into groups whose members belong together. Each object is assigned to the group it is most similar to. This is similar to assigning animals and plants into families where the members are alike. This article introduces K-Means clustering algorithm. It explains how K-Means works and provides the source code for a C# K-Means algorithm.

Terms of Agreement:   
By using this article, you agree to the following terms...   
  1. You may use this article in your own programs (and may compile it into a program and distribute it in compiled format for languages that allow it) freely and with no charge.
  2. You MAY NOT redistribute this article (for example to a web site) without written permission from the original author. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.   
  3. You may link to this article from another website, but ONLY if it is not wrapped in a frame. 
  4. You will abide by any additional copyright restrictions which the author may have placed in the article or article's description.
				Clustering is a data mining technique that separates your data into groups whose members belong together. Each object is assigned to the group it is most similar to. This is similar to assigning animals and plants into families where the members are alike.
This article introduces K-Means clustering algorithm. It explains how K-Means works and provides the source code for a C# K-Means algorithm.
PLease read more at http://www.kdkeys.net/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3538

Other 4 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this article (in the Advanced category)?
(The article with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

4/17/2005 4:06:28 PM

I have an better idea.
I am going to publish a paper in very near future, then I can disclose.
satrajit123basu@yahoo.co.in
#+919830386694
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

6/15/2007 3:58:12 AMrizky

thank's this article is help me to teach my student's college in upn jatim in indonesia
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular article, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.