Email
Submitted on: 6/18/2017 1:55:48 PM
By: Nick Rojas  
Level: Intermediate
User Rating: By 2 Users
Compatibility: C#
Views: 18384
author picture

This is a complete point of sale and inventory system written in C#.NET. You can use this system to your future project. System Features Staff/Employee Categories Products Point of Sale Inventory Daily Sales Report By User Daily Sales Report By Invoice Stocks In Stocks Out/Sales Reorder Level Automatically Print Receipt RePrint Receipt Company And VAT Setting UPDATE 06-18-2017 Product Import Quick Add product on Point of Sale form Display product price in Description and Barcode search Handling products with the same barcode Automatically ask quantity after punching the item/product Return module Back-end: MySQL 5.0 Press F12 to configure the database connection. VIDEO DEMO LINK : 1. Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQXUCdbLRU 2. Part 2 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obb6NYTshUA

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 2 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Intermediate category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

3/1/2017 9:45:34 AMFrancis

Chat Conversation Start
1:18AM
POS FORM MESSING
FOR POSINVENTRY SYSTEM
Real Appreciated work friend SEND ME frmPOS form fogwac@yahoo.com Can please :
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

3/20/2017 3:56:15 PMAnas

Pos Form is Missing, I appreciate if you could send it to anas.shayeb@gmail.com

4/11/2017 6:35:34 AMmalek

sir, can you sent full file to pis_star@yahoo.com.
because on zip file i downloaded before, there is no frmPOS.cs

And, how to export database? :)

6/21/2017 7:22:39 AMSelvan

pos page is missing.Can you please share the frmPOS.cs page.

6/23/2017 11:49:56 AM

What's the point in posting some code that is incomplete?

We need to frmPOS file(s) - I don't wish to go to your facebook page.

7/19/2017 4:27:31 AMWasiuddin Siddiqui

When you don't want to share the complete code, so Hope you don't have to share your code here.

Thanks & Regards,

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.