Email
Submitted on: 8/18/2018 3:56:48 PM
By: ICE 
Level: Beginner
User Rating: Unrated
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 2608
author picture

This is a step by step tutorial like set up, It shows a few different options that can be added to change things up some including how to send stuff to a printer if there is a printer attached to the computer, It starts out with a basic bare bones code then steps up a level then another level then the last level, You can see what additional option you think is the best one in your opinion, codes are well commented on and all vb6 parts are contained with in each individual step....

This article has accompanying files

What should I say here,,,, I hope it helps and teaches some an maybe it will help refresh some things that some may have forgotten...

winzip iconDownload article

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 34 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this article (in the Beginner category)?
(The article with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

8/18/2018 6:45:33 PMJohn Korejwa

Hi, ICE cold. An offline translator could be quite useful, even if it's only a dictionary that translates one word at a time. It seems every translator needs a good internet connection, and as any traveler can tell you, you can't rely on having a reliable free internet connection in many places in the world. I don't understand why Google or another big company hasn't made a full offline translator. FYI - You can use Cyrillic characters for Russian by setting the ".Font.Charset = 204" property of your TextBox or ListBox control.
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

8/19/2018 9:18:05 PMJohn Korejwa

I received your emails, but PSC hides the return address so I can't reply, and there doesn't seem to be a way for me to send you a message. Delete this user comment, and if you'd like to chat, send a message and include your email address.
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular article, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.