Column Graph Update 3 Colours, Gaps, No Gaps, Buttons

Email
Submitted on: 2/19/2017 9:16:47 AM
By: Eddie Bole 
Level: Intermediate
User Rating: Unrated
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 2803

An update (Ver. 3) to a previous upload. Does column graphs with equally spaced gaps and also No Gaps. You can change the colour of the columns, the border width of the Axes and the column borders. Also can add a Title and your own labels. There is a save to BMP which increments from a number that YOU WANT to START FROM (The screen shot is actually a saved graph). All can be accessed through options (This is hidden when saving to BMP). Keep track of which number you inputted with a small number appearing next to the value. The program can handle 26 values. Still got to add X Axis descriptors, so I guess there may be another update. One thing that I noticed is that on some computers the background goes black, possibly due to GDI dll's not being loaded. Anyway I hope you enjoy this NEW UPDATE and make use off the program for your own needs. Love to hear some feedback. Take care and enjoy! Change Title colour using middle mouse click on title, then middle click on palette. To change individual column click on value textbox to get label number (shown as 7 on screen capture). Then Right click label number will make that column (7) RED or Left click the label number and left click palette to select colour other than Red.

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 48 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Intermediate category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

6/16/2017 10:41:56 PMEddie Bole

Made a percentage grapher as well, but could not upload to Planet Code Source. I keep on coming up with an error to do with a checkbox not being ticked. Can admin/Ian help me?
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.