Important alert: (current site time 9/16/2014 11:09:41 PM EDT)

winzip icon

Student's Admission System v2

Email
Submitted on: 2/27/2012 4:37:40 PM
By: Maselv 
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 13 Users
Compatibility: VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS Excel
Views: 13511
author picture
(About the author)

This Students Admission Software uses techniques to add, maintain & retrieve the student information. It efficiently tracks past, future and current details of students in the school admission register. Students information can be spooled to excel format which will lead you to prepare Customized reports. It makes your working smooth while saving about 95% of manual work, resulting into a hassle free and paper less Management. Has the ability to add/retrieve the detailed information about students so that they can be traced at their later stages in life i.e:- 1. Personal Information - National Identification Number - Occupation - Marital Status - Deceased/Alive - E-mail addresses - Phone numbers - Birth date - Student photos can be attached - Medical Information 2. Guardians/parents - Personal Information - Their Students/Children - Relationship between them and the Students - Whether s/he pays fees for the Student 3. Class levels 4. Dormitory 5. Sports 6. Clubs 7. Societies 8. Leadership/Prefects - Prefects - Start & End Dates; Duration in office - Prefect Posts .. Just check it out. Don't forget to vote Please find a Readme text file in the zip on how to install, configure and run the Software For more information contact me: elvasmasika@lexeme-kenya.com

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Terms of Agreement:   
By using this code, you agree to the following terms...   
  1. You may use this code in your own programs (and may compile it into a program and distribute it in compiled format for languages that allow it) freely and with no charge.
  2. You MAY NOT redistribute this code (for example to a web site) without written permission from the original author. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.   
  3. You may link to this code from another website, but ONLY if it is not wrapped in a frame. 
  4. You will abide by any additional copyright restrictions which the author may have placed in the code or code's description.

Other 7 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

4/9/2012 10:16:54 AMHemal

controls are missing and too complex to run. I DISLIKE , poor rating from me
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

5/28/2012 2:39:07 PMganblues

unlock code generator exe not able find the in attachment. Please let me which file to be used.

6/16/2012 4:33:47 PMSamy Canales

Password?

6/19/2012 4:39:49 AMMaselv

I'm sorry guys. Planet Source Code automatically removes all ocx, exe and dll files from any submission, but the ocx I used can be found on the net; prjxtab.ocx. Database password is (Stadmis..) Hemal dont be quick to judge just because it has not worked the way you expected. The code is complex, that's why I chose the category 'Advanced'. Please look at my other submission on Unlock Code for problems with unlocking it. Serial Code generator. Thanks.

9/13/2012 7:30:21 AMshoruv

Hi Admin How can I Unlock This Software
Plz Help Me ..Plz Plz sen me unlock code generator exe File My Email djshoruv@gmail.com

9/16/2012 7:19:11 AMmughal

your code not working properly help me about this

9/21/2012 12:25:11 PMjun

how to unlock this..
Stadmis pass, dont work...
please send me the unlock generator... this is my email : apelyido271@gmail.com

11/2/2012 7:01:46 AMAhmad Sopian

Please STADMIS UNLOCK CODES & Database Password, send email me sopian.infokom@gmail.com

Thanks

11/13/2012 5:52:42 AMRendri

your code not work. please send me password and how to unlock generator ..this is my email rd.rendri@yahoo.com.

12/28/2012 11:41:18 PMshri

very nice developing

2/8/2013 9:40:42 AMarvind

not able to open the pro. wht its use if it is advance. wast of time

2/21/2013 9:22:07 PMSoleh

Please STADMIS UNLOCK CODES & Database Password, send email to me plinteng.semar@gmail.com

4/29/2013 4:56:46 PMJunaid

Data base password is (stadmis..) dot is included in password but unlock cord is not here plz tell me Unlock Code Generator plz email me ( dhoomradiofm@gmail.com)

2/2/2014 2:10:24 AMyusuf

axmed my brother. i congratulate the good work you have achieved. please send me the unlocking code at yuusuf.shukri@gmail.com

a brother from down under
melbourne.

2/2/2014 3:04:11 PMLuis

please password pilolu@hotmail.com

4/9/2014 5:19:12 AMMaselv

To get the unlock code: Double-click on the image (footer) behind the OK/Cancel button and paste in the textbox the generated code. Select
''Encrypt' and click on OK.

Database Password: Stadmis..
Username: Admin
No user Password

5/17/2014 8:32:22 AMbs

i want unlock code plz send me my email id : luv2me8@gmail.com

5/26/2014 4:07:41 AMwael

good

7/17/2014 1:31:32 AMsigit

Hi Admin How can I Unlock This Software
Please send me unlock code generator exe File My Email sigit_edpjm@yahoo.co.od

8/25/2014 4:06:42 AMJACOB, WUNUDE LUCKY

Maselv... Please there is no image behind the OK/Cancel Button to Double-Click... Your Concept is very impressive. but we cannot learn anything from your code, because of the unlock Code, which up till now I don't think you have agreed to release it to any body.. If you can be more explicit to explain how to about the unlock code it will be better. thanks

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.