winzip icon

LynxGrid 2.17.3 (A professional grid in a single CTL)

Email
Submitted on: 2/18/2015 9:45:00 PM
By: Morgan Haueisen (from psc cd)  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 51 Users
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 12853

No voting please. The original author (Richard Mewett) has abandoned this Grid and is now using another; but this grid is too good to let die. This is a Major update (the number of changes made in this version are significant), so please read the HistoryLog before using. The HistoryLog also contains a list of all public subs, functions, and properties. Notes: Not all properties are illustrated in the demo. Oblivious omissions: Cell merging (got to complicated); Datacontrol support (which you should avoid anyway).---------------------------------------------------- (Update: Added RowUnselect)

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 21 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

8/11/2015 3:49:13 AMRob

There may be a bug.
Someone has posted this at vbforums -
http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?802157-Lynxgrid-bug-in-ReturnColIndex-functi on

Rob

(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

8/11/2015 4:01:14 AMRob

PS Which Grid did the original author (Richard) switch to ?

Rob

8/12/2015 10:11:05 AMLucasMKG

I also wonder...but I think it might be vhGrid.

I also made some modifications, but I don't know how to post them (tree_to_cell interop, drawing contents of dragged row, header rows, sort in grouped rows, etc.)

LucasMKG
stretching vb6...

11/21/2015 7:54:16 PMpaul

the lynxgrid control is great, but I cant seem to find a way to get delete to work if got multi select on and selected multiple rows

12/31/2016 5:53:51 PM yogesh

Where is LynxGrid ROWPos,COLOS lIKE Flexgrid

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.