Important alert: (current site time 7/22/2014 9:03:17 AM EDT)

Other Entries by Marvin Eads

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Dynamic Data DisplayDynamic Data DisplayCold Fusion MXIntermediate /
Marvin Eads
13056 since
1/25/2007 8:40:28 AM
Unrated
       Shows the mixing of JavaScript and ColdFusion. Uses Coldfusion to retrieve data then JavaScript to display values based on a radio button. Then submit to see dynamic select boxes in effect. Uses extensive code from http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/opti ...(description truncated)

Dynamic Filtered Select BoxesDynamic Filtered Select BoxesCold Fusion 5, Cold Fusion MXAdvanced /
Marvin Eads
14449 since
1/11/2007 3:54:33 PM
Unrated
       This code populates a series of select boxes based on the value of the previous select box. I fixed some errors in the code I uploaded, had some issue with innerHTML not working inside a TD tag. Also included SQL to build the tables I coded with.

Output simple query custom tagOutput simple query custom tagCold Fusion MXIntermediate /
Marvin Eads
12959 since
1/11/2007 2:47:05 PM
Unrated
       This code takes arguments related to table display options and table querying then outputs the query results in a formatted table. ColdFusion custom tag that is tested with MX.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Workgroup CalendarWorkgroup CalendarCold Fusion 5, Cold Fusion MXIntermediate /
Marvin Eads
7454 since
9/27/2005 11:24:22 AM

By 1 Users

Allows workgroup calendars across an entire organization. Automatically displays supervisor, peers, and direct reports. Can be altered to display a custom list as well. Calendar entry can be delegated to another. Events can be viewed and edited by owner o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Cold Fusion 4.5
Pre Cold Fusion 4.5
Cold Fusion 5
Cold Fusion MX