Date
Submitted
User Rating

Payroll System in PHPPayroll System in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9986 since
11/29/2015 1:04:45 PM
Unrated
       A simple payroll system that I wrote before in my programming class in PHP for my student programming laboratories activities. I hope you will find my work useful in learning PHP. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmai ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PDFCalendarPDFCalendarPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Jasper van Gent (from psc cd)
2727 since
1/2/2015 7:44:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       PDFCalendar is a small script witch used the FPDF class to generate a calendar. Just extract the files to your webserver and run the 'index.php' file. You can setup the year and the language.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP  Working  under Linux accessing MS SQL server DatabasePHP Working under Linux accessing MS SQL server DatabasePHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
Jorge Sync (from psc cd)
2580 since
1/1/2015 3:21:00 PM

By 2 Users

Hello this is a way to connect a PHP working under linux accessing to MS SQL Server Database, I Hope this will be useful for you, Please IŽd like a vote from you. If you have any doubt about this code, please write me!!! Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

php calendarphp calendarPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Allen Thompson (from psc cd)
1215 since
1/2/2015 3:07:00 PM

By 4 Users

Simple use of date and mktime to make an accurate calendarClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

php calendar classphp calendar classPHP 4.0Advanced /
Pol Oducado (from psc cd)
1684 since
1/2/2015 5:12:00 AM

By 8 Users

this is a generic data driven calendar class written in PHP that use a flat-file database to hold calendar events. email me if you are interested for the class version that supports mysql connectivity. The code is not commented but I am welling to discuss ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP Calendar Class (Updated)PHP Calendar Class (Updated)PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
1131 since
1/2/2015 7:37:00 AM

By 4 Users

Dynamic calendar class with flatfile database connectivity.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP Clalendar Class w/ MySQL BackendPHP Clalendar Class w/ MySQL BackendPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
1269 since
1/2/2015 5:14:00 AM

By 16 Users

Due to numerous request to upload my PHP calendar class with support to MySQL backend. Here it is, hope this will help. Please read additional instructions attached part of the zip file. Thank you (please don't forget to vote).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP Code Snippet Library (Enhanced)PHP Code Snippet Library (Enhanced)PHP 4.0Intermediate /
StuStuStudio (from psc cd)
2574 since
1/1/2015 2:55:00 PM

By 21 Users

It was designed to help PHP programmers store commonly used code in a central repository. Code can be stored in categories for easy managment.It was decided to keep the interface as simple as possible as it will be used by PHP beginners. the use of encrip ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP File Manager (Explorer)PHP File Manager (Explorer)PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
FabieADI (from psc cd)
1353 since
1/1/2015 5:17:00 AM

By 4 Users

Php File Explorer is a complete .php application that allows you to browse and manage an online www file system with your favorite navigator the way you would browse a filesystem on your own computer. A configuration file explorer.cfg can be tailored to y ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP NewsscriptPHP NewsscriptPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
Almar Joling (from psc cd)
1013 since
1/1/2015 5:05:00 AM

By 5 Users

On my website I've got lots of tables. Normally updating the news just by editing the HTML/PHP file would be lots of work. That's why I normally used my ASP newsscript. But since my new provider does not have ASP, I've converted it to PHP. This script wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 15 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 146 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0