Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 9 of 15 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 146 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Nova-Shoutbox 0.2Nova-Shoutbox 0.2PHP 4.0Beginner /
Tristan Wells (from psc cd)
775 since
1/1/2015 5:26:00 PM

By 3 Users

Nova-Shoutbox 0.2 is a complete rewrite of Nova-Shoutbox 0.1 which was based on a tutorial(I was a noob), introducing a template system drivin by css. Update: due to an error in zipping this script you have to edit post.php and change the redirect to you ...(description truncated)

Novosti 1.0Novosti 1.0PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Mirza Bajric (from psc cd)
911 since
1/2/2015 8:44:00 AM

By 3 Users

News script for easy and fast publishing news on websiteClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online Auction WebsiteOnline Auction WebsitePHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Husain Limdiyawala (from psc cd)
5815 since
1/2/2015 9:59:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is an Online Auction Website.Users can Bid for product,Browse Products.Participate in forums,Add products,Change their info,chat with a particular user,chat in a shout box,drag and drop item in cart and bid,etc This application was developed by me(Hu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Online DairyOnline DairyPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Andron Smith (from psc cd)
1028 since
1/2/2015 11:01:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is an online diary i've made. but it's also a good code source as it has a bit of coding. It is cookie and file base. And also require that you have an mySQL. The Online Diary has the ability of making it's own database and table. All you have to do ...(description truncated)

Online Examination ProjectOnline Examination ProjectPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Suhas Manjunath Kashyap (from psc cd)
6389 since
1/2/2015 5:31:00 PM

By 20 Users

To create an awareness of examination in a simpler wayClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online Examination SystemOnline Examination SystemPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Husain Limdiyawala (from psc cd)
10647 since
1/2/2015 10:54:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is an online examination system.The administrator can create exam.An exam can consist of either CAT(Computer Adaptive Test) or CBT(Computer Based Test).It can also consist of psychometric test and Emotional Quotient test.It has immense recovery abili ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

online grading system 2.0online grading system 2.0PHP 5.0Intermediate /
winston gubantes (from psc cd)
2806 since
1/2/2015 7:09:00 PM

By 4 Users

This greatly helps to those who currently developing an online online grading system, this i made for my students to view thier grades via online, it also showcases the use of css(cascading style sheet), javascript,php and odbc connection of databases.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ONLINE RESERVATION for rent-a-carONLINE RESERVATION for rent-a-carPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Walter Narvasa (from psc cd)
7928 since
1/2/2015 7:19:00 AM

By 14 Users

This a complete "online-reservation for a rent-a-car business" done in PHP + MySQL. I have done this project last year for a student thesis here in the philippines. If you like my code, feel free to vote for it!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Open Guestbook 0.5Open Guestbook 0.5PHP 4.0Intermediate /
George Currums (from psc cd)
922 since
1/1/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

Open Guestbook is a fully featured PHP Guestbook Script with MySQL on backend. Open Guestbook has an enourmous amount of features, including avatars, smilies, swear filter, admin area to fully control the Guestbook, fully customizable stylesheets, easy to ...(description truncated)

openpayrollopenpayrollPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Eliseo N. Tejada (from psc cd)
2187 since
1/2/2015 9:35:00 AM

By 3 Users

Anahaw Open Payroll System is an open source window/linux based payroll program especially designed for Philippines. It can be used by other countries with similar tax setup or it can be easily modified to suite any particular need. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 15 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 146 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0