Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 9 of 15 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 146 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Nice expage style web hosting script - Easy to Use - Beta1 - no Database needed (UPDATE) AgainNice expage style web hosting script - Easy to Use - Beta1 - no Database needed (UPDATE) AgainPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
Will (aka DUBAYOU ) Wharton (from psc cd)
1117 since
1/1/2015 6:09:00 PM

By 5 Users

(UPDATE)I added a bit of java for easier page creating but its not working perfectly. Check the Screen shot.(UPDATE) (UPDATE) I have added a PHPcode allow/disallow and its own code EZcode (You have seam them or boars is stead of <>'s its []'s) (UPDATE) ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Nightmare Shout! Box V1.1Nightmare Shout! Box V1.1PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
Nightmare (from psc cd)
1203 since
1/1/2015 6:40:00 PM

By 3 Users

The working version of my shoutbox ( Sorry to everyone who downloaded my last one ). This one works!:-) Users can leave messages on your website or the can chat to each other. This is perfect for a beginner. It features emoticon, which you can change or a ...(description truncated)

NotePad for any Website (Like Yahoo Notepad)NotePad for any Website (Like Yahoo Notepad)PHP 4.0Intermediate /
Hasin (from psc cd)
2739 since
1/2/2015 1:04:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hi. This is a complete notepad application for website. For an example you could imagine yahoo notepad. This application has many advanced features like folder renaming, folder deletion etc. it also checks many error like duplicate file name, folder name ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Nova-Shoutbox 0.2Nova-Shoutbox 0.2PHP 4.0Beginner /
Tristan Wells (from psc cd)
872 since
1/1/2015 5:26:00 PM

By 3 Users

Nova-Shoutbox 0.2 is a complete rewrite of Nova-Shoutbox 0.1 which was based on a tutorial(I was a noob), introducing a template system drivin by css. Update: due to an error in zipping this script you have to edit post.php and change the redirect to you ...(description truncated)

Novosti 1.0Novosti 1.0PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Mirza Bajric (from psc cd)
1115 since
1/2/2015 8:44:00 AM

By 3 Users

News script for easy and fast publishing news on websiteClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online Auction WebsiteOnline Auction WebsitePHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Husain Limdiyawala (from psc cd)
6378 since
1/2/2015 9:59:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is an Online Auction Website.Users can Bid for product,Browse Products.Participate in forums,Add products,Change their info,chat with a particular user,chat in a shout box,drag and drop item in cart and bid,etc This application was developed by me(Hu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online DairyOnline DairyPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Andron Smith (from psc cd)
1173 since
1/2/2015 11:01:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is an online diary i've made. but it's also a good code source as it has a bit of coding. It is cookie and file base. And also require that you have an mySQL. The Online Diary has the ability of making it's own database and table. All you have to do ...(description truncated)

Online Examination ProjectOnline Examination ProjectPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Suhas Manjunath Kashyap (from psc cd)
7427 since
1/2/2015 5:31:00 PM

By 20 Users

To create an awareness of examination in a simpler wayClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online Examination SystemOnline Examination SystemPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Husain Limdiyawala (from psc cd)
11914 since
1/2/2015 10:54:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is an online examination system.The administrator can create exam.An exam can consist of either CAT(Computer Adaptive Test) or CBT(Computer Based Test).It can also consist of psychometric test and Emotional Quotient test.It has immense recovery abili ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

online grading system 2.0online grading system 2.0PHP 5.0Intermediate /
winston gubantes (from psc cd)
3178 since
1/2/2015 7:09:00 PM

By 4 Users

This greatly helps to those who currently developing an online online grading system, this i made for my students to view thier grades via online, it also showcases the use of css(cascading style sheet), javascript,php and odbc connection of databases.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 15 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 146 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0