Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

addressbook full fledgedaddressbook full fledgedPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
pompyk (from psc cd)
1863 since
1/1/2015 10:30:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is a full fledged php application which is ready to work in windows with ms access 2000 back end...This is a good relief for php windows programming as they will learn how easy it is to make an application in php in windows98..with apache as server a ...(description truncated)

Admin Driven Polling ScriptAdmin Driven Polling ScriptPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
Mandar Kelkar (from psc cd)
1844 since
1/1/2015 7:45:00 AM

By 12 Users

Admin Driven Poll Scripts allows admin to enter poll,view,modify,delete Poll.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced GuestbookAdvanced GuestbookPHP 4.0Intermediate /
John Manavalan (from psc cd)
9391 since
1/1/2015 10:42:00 PM

By 9 Users

Hi Friends,This is my first submission in PSC for PHP. I am sure you will like this Guest Book. Vote for me if you like it. Feel free to give his to your friends. You Commends and suggestion are welcomed. Please vote, thank you! johnmanavalan@hotmail.comClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Advanced Secure Login SystemAdvanced Secure Login SystemPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
MDoc (from psc cd)
10561 since
1/3/2015 1:20:00 AM

By 5 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Advanced Secure Login System: Features of the system: 1. Login System 2. User Registration 3. User can only edit and view their own account. 4. Exporting data to .xml, word format and excel. 5. Import user data account. 6. Session included. 7. Include log ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP chatAjax and PHP chatPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
www.amitpatil.me (from psc cd)
4175 since
1/2/2015 5:25:00 PM

By 9 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" This is simple but excellent chatting application developed in PHP(Ajax)and MySql with smilies also. This application works perfect on Firefox and Netscape Navigator.This application is under constructio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP comment script ( Updated on 26/Sep/09)Ajax and PHP comment script ( Updated on 26/Sep/09)PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
4556 since
1/2/2015 4:13:00 PM

By 7 Users

You can add comments infinite times without refreshing the page even once.So try it, have a fun.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP Image Effects with PHP GD LibraryAjax and PHP Image Effects with PHP GD LibraryPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
7284 since
1/2/2015 7:55:00 PM

By 3 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" This is simple demonstration of using PHP GD library for image processing.Due to time limitation and incomplete programing knowledge i was not able to make it 100% bug free.But still i can say its more t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP Login with jQuery and JSONAjax and PHP Login with jQuery and JSONPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
8266 since
1/2/2015 6:18:00 PM

By 4 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" Simple demonstration of XMLHTTPRequest.When user enters username and password it creates XMLHTTPRequest and receives response in JSON format.XMLHTTPRequest is made with jQuery and response is in format o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP On The Spot Table EditAjax and PHP On The Spot Table EditPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
4329 since
1/2/2015 5:28:00 PM

By 7 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" This is PHP+ Ajax+MySql script.It allows user to view and edit table info without submitting page even once. This is really nice script to use in your project.Have a fun....!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

alumniSimplealumniSimplePHP 4.0Intermediate /
Sudershan Thaiba (from psc cd)
2480 since
1/2/2015 11:09:00 AM

By 3 Users

Simple PHP Alumni Site ---------------------- File: alumniSimple.Zip Purpose: Manage Alumni Details Technology: Web, PHP, MYSQL Author: Sudershan Thaiba Cognizant Consulting Services Butwal, NEPAL Users can view, search for alumni details. A ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 2 of 15 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 146 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0