Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ONLINE RESERVATION for rent-a-carONLINE RESERVATION for rent-a-carPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Walter Narvasa (from psc cd)
8844 since
1/2/2015 7:19:00 AM

By 14 Users

This a complete "online-reservation for a rent-a-car business" done in PHP + MySQL. I have done this project last year for a student thesis here in the philippines. If you like my code, feel free to vote for it!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Open Guestbook 0.5Open Guestbook 0.5PHP 4.0Intermediate /
George Currums (from psc cd)
1110 since
1/1/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

Open Guestbook is a fully featured PHP Guestbook Script with MySQL on backend. Open Guestbook has an enourmous amount of features, including avatars, smilies, swear filter, admin area to fully control the Guestbook, fully customizable stylesheets, easy to ...(description truncated)

openpayrollopenpayrollPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Eliseo N. Tejada (from psc cd)
2623 since
1/2/2015 9:35:00 AM

By 3 Users

Anahaw Open Payroll System is an open source window/linux based payroll program especially designed for Philippines. It can be used by other countries with similar tax setup or it can be easily modified to suite any particular need. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Payroll System in PHPPayroll System in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
11919 since
11/29/2015 1:04:45 PM
Unrated
       A simple payroll system that I wrote before in my programming class in PHP for my student programming laboratories activities. I hope you will find my work useful in learning PHP. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmai ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PDFCalendarPDFCalendarPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Jasper van Gent (from psc cd)
3079 since
1/2/2015 7:44:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       PDFCalendar is a small script witch used the FPDF class to generate a calendar. Just extract the files to your webserver and run the 'index.php' file. You can setup the year and the language.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP  Working  under Linux accessing MS SQL server DatabasePHP Working under Linux accessing MS SQL server DatabasePHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
Jorge Sync (from psc cd)
2886 since
1/1/2015 3:21:00 PM

By 2 Users

Hello this is a way to connect a PHP working under linux accessing to MS SQL Server Database, I Hope this will be useful for you, Please IŽd like a vote from you. If you have any doubt about this code, please write me!!! Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

php calendarphp calendarPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Allen Thompson (from psc cd)
1348 since
1/2/2015 3:07:00 PM

By 4 Users

Simple use of date and mktime to make an accurate calendarClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

php calendar classphp calendar classPHP 4.0Advanced /
Pol Oducado (from psc cd)
1821 since
1/2/2015 5:12:00 AM

By 8 Users

this is a generic data driven calendar class written in PHP that use a flat-file database to hold calendar events. email me if you are interested for the class version that supports mysql connectivity. The code is not commented but I am welling to discuss ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP Calendar Class (Updated)PHP Calendar Class (Updated)PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
1284 since
1/2/2015 7:37:00 AM

By 4 Users

Dynamic calendar class with flatfile database connectivity.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PHP Clalendar Class w/ MySQL BackendPHP Clalendar Class w/ MySQL BackendPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
1427 since
1/2/2015 5:14:00 AM

By 16 Users

Due to numerous request to upload my PHP calendar class with support to MySQL backend. Here it is, hope this will help. Please read additional instructions attached part of the zip file. Thank you (please don't forget to vote).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 15 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 146 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0