Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 6 of 64 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 637 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Bubble Sort in PHPBubble Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5348 since
1/9/2016 7:20:33 AM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote in PHP to perform bubble sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search a record in PHP and MySQLSearch a record in PHP and MySQLPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6707 since
12/20/2015 1:03:21 PM

By 3 Users

A simple program that I wrote before in PHP and MySQL to search a record from the database. The code is very easy to understand and use in your projects related to PHP and MySQL. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Personnel Mailing List System in CakePHPPersonnel Mailing List System in CakePHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4014 since
12/20/2015 12:52:59 PM
Unrated
       There are many PHP frameworks in the market today one of the most simple and easiest PHP framework in CakePHP I find easy to learn and understand in this article I would like to share with you an application that I wrote using CakePHP. I called this appli ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Sending Email in PHPSending Email in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4382 since
12/13/2015 8:19:22 AM

By 1 Users

A program that I wrote before in PHP using PHP Mailer to send email using PHP as our primary language. The code is not very difficult but you must know how to use PHP Mailer and knows how to configure your gmail email account in order to use this program ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Subject Information System in PHP and MySQLSubject Information System in PHP and MySQLPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5257 since
12/13/2015 7:58:21 AM
Unrated
       This application I wrote a long time ago in PHP and MySQL that uses join sql queries to connect several tables to extract the needed information from several tables I called this program Subject Information System in PHP and MySQL. Feel free to use my cod ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of a Circle Solver in CodeIgniterArea of a Circle Solver in CodeIgniterPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4134 since
12/13/2015 7:30:44 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote that will ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute the area of the circle based on the value of the radius provided by the user using CodeIgniter PHP framework. If you have some question ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of Two Numbers in CodeIgniterSum of Two Numbers in CodeIgniterPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
8475 since
12/13/2015 2:52:50 AM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote using CodeIgniter one of the most popular PHP framework. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give to numbers and then our program will give the sum of the two numbers. If you have some questions please send me ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

input data siswa php crudinput data siswa php crudPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
haritz aryandra soenkono
3816 since
12/11/2015 7:11:58 AM
Unrated
       for sharing and pahalanya untuk alm anakku, tolong dibantu doa untuk Alm. Muhammad Najib Akbar Priyanto Miharja(Upiz)

oRPG Creator - A text based game CreatoroRPG Creator - A text based game CreatorPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
William Hughes
5695 since
12/9/2015 4:02:22 PM
Unrated
       What is oRPG Creator: oRPG Creator is a engine that allows you to allow anyone to create your own browser game and make money as a SaaS. The script can use multiple domains. One for creation of the games and multiple domains for hosted games. These are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Blackjack PrototypeBlackjack PrototypePHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
William Hughes
4197 since
12/9/2015 3:43:05 PM
Unrated
       This is a very basic prototype of blackjack. Shows how to shuffle, deal and calculate winnings for blackjack.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 64 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 637 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0