All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 4 of 61 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 605 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

PHP Report GeneratorPHP Report GeneratorPHP 4.0Intermediate /
Hasin (from psc cd)
7607 since
1/1/2015 11:59:00 PM

By 20 Users

phpReportGenerator is a PHP class which generates customizable report on any given MySQL query. You need to just pass the query as a resource id and then change the various look-n-feel parameter of your table like text color, header color, table border, s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Battle.net FunctionBattle.net FunctionPHP 4.0Intermediate /
Don Cullen (from psc cd)
4949 since
1/1/2015 10:50:00 PM

By 25 Users

Function to obtain and return stats of an user from Battle.net. Over 200 people have viewed this, and not one of you have voted?!? C'mon, vote! Show that it was worth something to you- show you support the open source movement! OR even better- vote AND co ...(description truncated)

Admin PanelAdmin PanelPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
:: vb-master ::
8091 since
3/26/2016 10:56:58 AM

By 1 Users

A Complete Administration PanelClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Area of a Circle Solver in CodeIgniterArea of a Circle Solver in CodeIgniterPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4620 since
12/13/2015 7:30:44 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote that will ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute the area of the circle based on the value of the radius provided by the user using CodeIgniter PHP framework. If you have some question ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average Grade Checker Average Grade Checker PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5135 since
9/1/2015 1:50:48 PM

By 1 Users

I have here a program that I wrote in my programming class in PHP before I called this program Average Grade Checker in PHP that will compute the grade of the student from prelim, midterm, prefinal and endterm grading period. The code is very easy to und ...(description truncated)

Bubble Sort in PHPBubble Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6139 since
1/9/2016 7:20:33 AM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote in PHP to perform bubble sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bucket Sort in PHPBucket Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4584 since
1/9/2016 7:22:14 AM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote to sort a series of numbers using PHP using bucket sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 091 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator in PHP using Drop Down MenuCalculator in PHP using Drop Down MenuPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
10864 since
9/26/2016 12:02:59 AM

By 1 Users

A simple calculator program that I wrote in PHP using Drop Down Menu to select the mathematical operator such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using combo box in HTML. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jake ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Circle Calculator Circle Calculator PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5386 since
7/28/2016 11:08:14 PM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote in PHP I called this program Circle Calculator. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute the area and c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Comb Sort in PHPComb Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4160 since
1/9/2016 7:24:30 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers using PHP using Comb Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 61 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 605 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0