Date
Submitted
User Rating

Power of a Number in DelphiPower of a Number in DelphiDelphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2487 since
9/12/2016 11:41:31 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give the base and exponent value and then our program will compute the power of the number. I hope you will find my work useful I used the power function ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number Checker in DelphiPrime Number Checker in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2657 since
9/11/2016 3:28:15 AM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using Delphi to accept a number from the user and then our program will check and determine if the given number is a Prime Number or Not. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman Numeral Converter in DelphiDecimal To Roman Numeral Converter in DelphiDelphi 6Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2943 since
9/9/2016 10:58:49 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using Delphi version 6 as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will convert the given decimal number by our user into roman numera ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Binary To Decimal Converter in DelphiBinary To Decimal Converter in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2996 since
9/4/2016 2:25:02 AM
Unrated
       I wrote this simple program that will ask the user to give a number in binary and then our program will convert the number to its decimal equivalent using Delphi as my programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Binary Converter in DelphiDecimal To Binary Converter in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3050 since
9/4/2016 1:41:21 AM
Unrated
       I wrote this simple program that will ask the user to give a number in decimal and then our program will convert the number to its binary equivalent using Delphi as my programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Leap Year Checker in DelphiLeap Year Checker in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2574 since
9/3/2016 2:33:45 AM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using Delphi programming language that will ask the user to give a year and then our program will check if the given year by the user is a leap year or not a leap year. The code is very simple because I am using a function in Delphi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Odd and Even Numbers Checker in DelphiOdd and Even Numbers Checker in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2877 since
9/3/2016 1:45:45 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will check and determine whether the given number by our user is an odd or even number. I am using Borland Delphi 7 as ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of the Circle Solver in DelphiArea of the Circle Solver in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2488 since
9/2/2016 2:28:57 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using Delphi that will ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute for it's area. The code is very easy to understand and use. I intended my work for those that are beginners in Delphi programming ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hello World in DelphiHello World in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2147 since
8/31/2016 1:47:24 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that shows a message box that display hello world using Delphi as our programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917308 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum and Product in DelphiSum and Product in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2214 since
8/31/2016 1:39:07 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give two numbers and then our program will compute the sum and product of the two numbers that is being given by our user. Add me at Facebook my address is jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 39 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 381 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix