All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 3 of 31 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 301 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DM MyApp Menu Version 1.2 (build 3)DM MyApp Menu Version 1.2 (build 3)Delphi 7Intermediate /
Ben128
2896 since
3/9/2016 10:32:33 PM

By 1 Users

This is a small app made in Delphi 2009 to allow you to have a customized menu with the most common appliactions and folders that you use most. The program puts a small bar on the desktop that when clicked it will show the menu with your appliactions. You ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Screen Color Picker v1.2DM Screen Color Picker v1.2Delphi 7Beginner /
Ben128
3590 since
8/27/2017 7:44:51 PM

By 1 Users

UPDATE 27/08/2017 Added move program to the tray, added new custom pallete that you can make your own colors only 6 slots at the moment, added a list of HTML colors fix small bugs in VB hex color, added more output color conversions and lots more, This is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM WinHex Dump Version 1.0DM WinHex Dump Version 1.0Delphi 7, Delphi 6Intermediate /
Ben128
3346 since
11/29/2015 11:37:37 AM

By 1 Users

DM WinHex is a small application to view the contents of a binary file in hexadecimal format, with including offsets and an ANSI view. Hope you like it please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

FamilyManagementFamilyManagementDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
4346 since
10/20/2016 8:37:04 AM

By 1 Users

Family management With the program, you will capture all family members. After the start, a new file named JOMA.dat must be created. Then click on the map card and enter the first subject. An image can be inserted into the folder - Bilder - for each subje ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fortune-WheelFortune-WheelDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
3972 since
2/21/2016 5:13:39 PM

By 1 Users

Fortune-Wheel has been created using FireMonkeyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Reverse a Number in DelphiReverse a Number in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4304 since
10/8/2016 12:33:51 PM

By 1 Users

I wrote a simple program in Delphi that will ask the user to give a series of number and then our program will reverse the arrangement of the given number by the user. Add me at Facebook my addressis jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cryptographically secure random number generatorCryptographically secure random number generatorDelphi 6Advanced /
Y2K Software (from psc cd)
5062 since
1/2/2015 12:31:00 AM

By 4 Users

Generates a cryptographically secure random number. A cryptographically secure random number has to be generated from hardware and its sequence must not be predictable. At least under Windows, which uses preemptive multitasking, the only reliable and alwa ...(description truncated)

Close Application MessageClose Application MessageDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5Intermediate /
Budi S (from psc cd)
2477 since
1/1/2015 6:22:00 PM

By 5 Users

This will show you how to show message when you close an application. Like in Notepad if you close it then theres is message "The Text XXXX has changed. Do you want to save the changes ? " http://www.geocities.com/ninobs

Easter CalculatorEaster CalculatorDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5Beginner /
Materialised (from psc cd)
2503 since
1/1/2015 4:01:00 PM

By 5 Users

Ok this code is totally pointless to be honest. I needed it, as I was writing a payroll program, and I used it to calculate public holidays, to enable employees to be paid for them. What this program does, is use a mathematical algorythm to work out the d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

COM AssemblerCOM AssemblerDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4Advanced /
Josh Code (from psc cd)
3317 since
1/2/2015 1:01:00 AM

By 7 Users

This shows you how to make an assembler that creates runnable Common Object Model(COM) files using older versions of the x86 instruction set. Please voteClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 31 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 301 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix