All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 2 of 31 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 301 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DM Resource View / Extractor v3.1DM Resource View / Extractor v3.1Delphi 7Intermediate /
Ben128
2990 since
12/1/2015 8:11:18 PM

By 2 Users

Orginaley made in Visual basic around 2004, this program allows you to open DLL and EXE files and view and extract resources, at the moment it can handel bitmaps, strings, icons, Cursors I have still yet to fix but you can save the bitmap of the cursor. a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Delphi TextFile tutorial for beginnersDelphi TextFile tutorial for beginnersDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5Beginner /
Olfert Bakker (from psc cd)
7280 since
1/1/2015 10:54:00 PM

By 6 Users

This article is for those Delphi beginners out there who wish to learn a little bit about the basics of Delphi TextFile Management. I remember having lots of trouble with it when I was new to Delphi, so I figured I might as well help the 'freshmen' gettin ...(description truncated)

Loading and saving a file with a MemoLoading and saving a file with a MemoDelphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
12560 since
1/1/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 6 Users

How to load and save a memo from and to a file on the hard drive.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ImageMelterImageMelterDelphi 6Intermediate /
Maurijn vd Does (from psc cd)
782 since
1/1/2015 4:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

Program to melt two images to one leaving both images intact. Includes facility to save the melted image to a bitmap file.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add Record to ADO Database RemotlyAdd Record to ADO Database RemotlyDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Materialised (from psc cd)
2453 since
1/1/2015 2:41:00 PM

By 9 Users

The purpose of this client / server application is to show the user how to add to a record of a existing ADO database using the TClientSocket and TServerSocket controls. It could be used as a subsitute for a Database server (with a lot of modification) on ...(description truncated)

File transferFile transferDelphi 7, Delphi 6Intermediate /
Ian S. Fain (from psc cd)
1860 since
1/1/2015 9:25:00 PM

By 10 Users

This application transfers files via the internet. It also allows you to transfer files through a network using host names.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Replace,InStr,Left,Right,LeftTrim,RightTrim,Reverse,Split,Replace,Mid FunctionsReplace,InStr,Left,Right,LeftTrim,RightTrim,Reverse,Split,Replace,Mid FunctionsDelphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Intermediate /
telle (from psc cd)
10624 since
1/1/2015 6:22:00 AM

By 16 Users

This is just like the name says, The Following Vb functions for Delphi all coded/translated by me: RightTrim LeftTrem InStr Mid Left Right Replace Split Reverse

Data-Lock 2.0 - Fully Documented - Crypto AlgorithmData-Lock 2.0 - Fully Documented - Crypto AlgorithmDelphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Intermediate /
kirse (from psc cd)
1689 since
1/1/2015 9:05:00 AM

By 30 Users

Fully documented!!! I have written the entire algorithm - probably unbreakable by 90% of general computer users - but, it still can be cracked... There are about 700 lines of code to show you many different aspects of Delphi programming.. check it out!! I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Cool-Art v1.1DM Cool-Art v1.1Delphi 7, Delphi 6Beginner /
Ben128
2719 since
11/22/2015 11:05:37 AM

By 1 Users

hi this is an old project I made many years back in Visual Bsasic, When I was first started programming. I have now decided to convert it to Delphi, This code will take a 32x32 Windows Icon and Convert it in to a text, you can save as plain text and also ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM MyApp Menu Version 1.2 (build 3)DM MyApp Menu Version 1.2 (build 3)Delphi 7Intermediate /
Ben128
2708 since
3/9/2016 10:32:33 PM

By 1 Users

This is a small app made in Delphi 2009 to allow you to have a customized menu with the most common appliactions and folders that you use most. The program puts a small bar on the desktop that when clicked it will show the menu with your appliactions. You ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 31 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 301 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix