Important alert: (current site time 11/24/2014 6:58:08 PM EDT)

Other Entries by Mark van Renswoude.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Better moving formBetter moving formDelphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Beginner /
Mark van Renswoude
15558 since
11/14/2001 3:14:27 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       While looking at somebody else's code, I noticed he was doing all sorts of stuff with the MouseDown and MouseMove events. Here's a better way, it captures the WM_NCHITTEST message which Windows sends to make Windows think the user is clicking on the title ...(description truncated)

DirectX Sharks ScreensaverDirectX Sharks ScreensaverDelphi 5, Delphi 4Intermediate /
Mark van Renswoude
7218 since
12/16/2001 3:00:11 PM
Unrated
       This is a Delphi translation of my award winning Visual Basic code, which I made about a year ago. It uses DirectX 7 to display sharks swimming around. This version includes a configuration screen which allows you to choose how many sharks and bubbles you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Flat menuFlat menuDelphi 5, Delphi 4Intermediate /
Mark van Renswoude
18351 since
12/7/2001 3:47:43 AM

By 11 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       An example of ownerdrawing a menu. But, in contrast to most samples, this one also paints the border of the menu... Next on my list is painting bitmaps on the menu for full customization, but this is a little more complicated if the borders are more than ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Split stringSplit stringDelphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Intermediate /
Mark van Renswoude
9609 since
1/3/2002 4:50:10 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This code simply splits a string into pieces using any delimiter and returns an array. Enjoy!It seems PSC has messed up my code, to view a nicely formatted and color coded version of this code go to http://x2software.net/viewarticle.php?id=5

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix