All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 2 of 122 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 1212 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ASP with AJAX(complete refernce)ASP with AJAX(complete refernce)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Harjot Singh (from psc cd)
7707 since
1/7/2015 5:18:00 PM

By 11 Users

It is a complete reference to ASP.NET and AJAX programming. Plz vote for meClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Holy Quran in 10 LanguagesHoly Quran in 10 LanguagesASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Rob Slater (from psc cd)
6989 since
1/7/2015 3:43:00 PM

By 12 Users

This website loads Holy Quran from a microsoft Access Database file. This Database holds Quran in 9 Languages i am working on the Dutch language now and will post it soon.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP FileManagerASP FileManagerASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
Avis Bhanot (from psc cd)
2824 since
1/5/2015 9:47:00 PM

By 23 Users

This is a ASP File Manager just like used by hosting companies eg: geocities.com etc. This ASP Manager has everything like : user authentication, creating directories, browsing, deleting files and folders, copy, rename etc. Please vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

webREPORTSwebREPORTSASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
Chad Snyder (from psc cd)
2185 since
1/7/2015 12:23:00 AM

By 27 Users

This code will create a report from any database table you specify and your able to export out to an EXCEL/CSV/TXT/XML file. This code works very much like ASP Report Wizard but simplified. I did use the ASP Reports Wizards export.asp page with some minor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Upload Files Without COM v2Upload Files Without COM v2ASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
13694 since
1/6/2015 2:41:00 AM

By 52 Users

No need to purchase expensive components. You can do it all with what you already got. This version is an update for faster speed and reliability. Bugs have been fixed, and the entire code has been commented to walk you through the process.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Complete Web Site for Your SchoolA Complete Web Site for Your SchoolASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Craig Andrews (from psc cd)
3351 since
1/5/2015 10:21:00 PM

By 64 Users

By following the instructions included here, you can build a complete web site for your school! This thing took me 4+ months to make, and lots of caffeine, so I expect some good ratings. There is lots of good stuff, even if you don't want the whole site. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Login and registration page. Uses databaseASP Login and registration page. Uses databaseASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Willem Bult (from psc cd)
29415 since
1/6/2015 12:06:00 AM

By 95 Users

My first ASP project: a login page. It uses a database to verify usernames and passwords. Also includes registration ability. Comment is supplied so that less experienced programmers can also understand the code. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CODE!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple ASC CMS 1.2Simple ASC CMS 1.2ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Alex Guerrazzi
5421 since
8/17/2015 5:17:03 PM

By 1 Users

Complete CMS in ASP, fully featured with Dynamic creation of Menu Dynamic creation of pages Dynamic creation of news Dynamic creation of polls Forum Guestbook It use Database Access All written in VBScript/JScript language & jQuery. No need for thi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseMy Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Matt DeKok (from psc cd)
7602 since
1/7/2015 3:42:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a very simple tutorial to follow for adding pagination to a page that connects to an Access database. The download is a tutorial that I wrote in HTML format. Please vote for my code and comments are always nice.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ Long Date : March 8, 2002 ][ Long Date : March 8, 2002 ]ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
1976 since
1/6/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 8 Users

This writes out the full date with the month as a word. If there is a better way to do this let me know. Leave comments if you want.

Search Results: Page 2 of 122 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 1212 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)