Other Entries by PIAZZA Stephane (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Thumbnail Based on files in DirectoryThumbnail Based on files in DirectoryASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
PIAZZA Stephane (from psc cd)
2123 since
1/5/2015 9:32:00 AM

By 10 Users

Put your pictures in several directories. Change the path in portofolio.asp A thumbnail will automatically be created. U can define the numbers of column, the size of the picture in the thumbnail. A Message will be on the screen while loading. At the end, ...(description truncated)

Thumbnail Based on files in Directory IIThumbnail Based on files in Directory IIHTMLIntermediate /
2114 since
1/5/2015 7:11:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an update of the <i>Thumbnail Based on files in Directory</i> asp file. In this release, put in the same directory the small pictures ( with small_[PictureName].extension ) and the normal size ( [pictureName].extension ). The popup window w ...(description truncated)

Tree Menu Based on DirectoriesTree Menu Based on DirectoriesASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
2154 since
1/5/2015 9:31:00 AM

By 6 Users

Only organize your directories, inlude your html pages anywhere. The asp source will automaticly create a Tree Menu (DHTML one). Nothing to do. You only have to go to the asp source and modify the begin of the path on which will be based your tree view. L ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Tree Menu Based on Directories IITree Menu Based on Directories IIASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
2394 since
1/5/2015 7:12:00 PM

By 5 Users

A new release of the <i><b>Tree Menu Based on Directories</b></i>. Some bugs has been solved, and the look is more like Windows Explorer. Thnks to Sheeja for the pictures used.

While the page is loading, a PLEASE WAIT messageWhile the page is loading, a PLEASE WAIT messageHTMLBeginner /
10554 since
1/5/2015 9:33:00 AM

By 18 Users

Add those lines at the beginning of your page if there is a lot of pictures aso. While loading, a message will appear and will be hidden when the page will be fully loaded. Enjoy it ... And if u like it .... rate it .... Let's go to www.editeurjavascript. ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)