Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 14 of 25 found. Entries 131 - 140 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Hello World Program in C++Hello World Program in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2750 since
6/5/2016 5:32:26 AM
Unrated
       One of the most common sample program that is being presented by teachers in computer program is the Hello World program. In this example I am sharing with you a hello world program written in C++ programming language this program is intended for those pe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HEX-VIEWHEX-VIEWC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
vivek mohan (from psc cd)
1992 since
1/3/2015 11:39:00 AM

By 5 Users

HEX-VIEW , is a hex file viewer and editor I created for ripping purposes. The interface displays the hex , ascii, binary and decimal value of each byte of the file. The hex values are displayed in 18 columns on the left side of the screen and the corresp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hospital Bill CalculatorHospital Bill CalculatorC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Robert Cleaver (from psc cd)
5591 since
1/4/2015 7:56:00 AM

By 4 Users

I also did this for UIL for school. It took me about 3 days to complete(1 hour a day).. it calculates the hospital bill based on the room and the extras in the room... and the doctors fee and the days stayed... It may/may not be informational for someone. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Hospital Management 1.0 v1.0Hospital Management 1.0 v1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
Malik Iftikhar Hussain (from psc cd)
2280 since
1/8/2015 3:58:00 PM

By 14 Users

This is a simple hospital management simulation program in C++. I am including the complete source code. Please donate if you can and send your comments.

Hotel Management ProgramHotel Management ProgramC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
jasbir singh (from psc cd)
1714 since
1/4/2015 4:43:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is simple program to handle the reservation of rooms and to handle the bills for customers in hotel

How to make Mouse programming in C++How to make Mouse programming in C++C, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Iftikhar Malik (from psc cd)
1271 since
1/8/2015 4:34:00 PM

By 6 Users

Just see and vote me. U did not know what is this?

Huffman compression algorithm.Huffman compression algorithm.Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Roman "Krishna" Bystritskiy (from psc cd)
1316 since
1/2/2015 12:48:00 PM

By 8 Users

Data compression is very popular and widely used thigie today. Huffman compression algorithm is one of the first and simples one, so it's good to start from. This code include code and explanation for algorithm itself and two simple file compression/decom ...(description truncated)

Hussain Text EditorHussain Text EditorMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Hussain Software Solutions (from psc cd)
1488 since
1/7/2015 8:50:00 AM

By 4 Users

This project is a Advanced Text Editor Application. It is one step more than just ordinary Text Editor. It is Multiple Documented Text Editor. I mean you can view or edit one or more Text files at a time. Imagine a head ache of viewing two text files at a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ICOfromEXE - extract icons from EXE/DLL filesICOfromEXE - extract icons from EXE/DLL filesC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
1773 since
1/2/2015 8:28:00 AM

By 7 Users

How to extract icons from EXE/DLL files? Use ICOfromEXE! ICOfromEXE shows how to use the open dialog box too. Please VOTE it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ICQ-Pager v1.0ICQ-Pager v1.0C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Daniel Notz (from psc cd)
1587 since
1/1/2015 6:05:00 PM

By 7 Users

ICQ-Pager is a complete GUI-application which lets you send a message to the ICQ-Pager. The downloadable zip-file includes the complete project for MS Visual C++. The subfolder 'Release' contains the compiled and 'ready to run' exe-file. The sourcefiles a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 14 of 25 found. Entries 131 - 140 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++