Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 9 of 25 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Command.comCommand.comC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
TonyGG (from psc cd)
4401 since
1/3/2015 11:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

Command.com - DOS command Interpretor. Open Source Development project at freedos.org. Submit any updates there. Very Interesting!!!

Common dialog with Image preview:Common dialog with Image preview:Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Farouk W Akl (from psc cd)
1473 since
1/5/2015 1:48:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is a simple common dialog with an image preview utility like the one with Photoshop and paint shop pro... This example uses the _PICTURE_ class which I created to help me using different image formats in c++ like the one in VB The class is based upon ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

COMPLETE C PROGRAMMING (Fom file handling through graphics to bios to hardware)COMPLETE C PROGRAMMING (Fom file handling through graphics to bios to hardware)CBeginner /
stephen antony (from psc cd)
1518 since
1/6/2015 1:55:00 AM

By 9 Users

THETICLE COVERS ALL THE ASPECTS OF C PROGRAMMING FOR A BEGINNER IT IS A SYLLABI FOR AN ADVANCED IT IS AN REFERNCE PLS DOWNLOAD THE ARTILCE DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME YOU CAN LLWAYS GET ME ON WWW.TEENARMY.COM &WWWW.CODEPARK.TK pls dont forget for your valu ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CompressHuffCompressHuffMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Johauna Rei Glover (from psc cd)
1956 since
1/4/2015 4:30:00 PM

By 5 Users

CompressHuff compresses single files using the Huffman compression algorithm. It will compress any text, binary, AVI, MOV or other file.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Console Vending MachineConsole Vending MachineC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Rudd T (from psc cd)
2699 since
1/3/2015 9:24:00 PM

By 5 Users

This was my final for my intro to computer programming class, it is a console vending machine. It contains good examples of classes, pointers, bubble sorts and lots more. This is also the first program I tried to make Object Oriented. The code is thorough ...(description truncated)

Count charsCount charsCBeginner /
Thomas1965
1743 since
9/20/2018 11:07:26 AM
Unrated
       Count vowels, consonants and whitespaces. Written in plain old C

Count Down Timer in ArduinoCount Down Timer in ArduinoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1343 since
1/24/2019 1:11:40 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C in Arduino with the use of TM1637 seven-segment LCD display to perform count down. The code is very simple and easy to understand. I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you. I am currently accepting programming w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CPU usage in per centCPU usage in per centC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
1216 since
1/2/2015 8:18:00 AM

By 16 Users

This small program shows you the CPU usage in per cent. In the zip file is a very good explanation for the code (how does it works). Please VOTE this program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Desktop Environment for DOSDesktop Environment for DOSC++ (general)Intermediate /
Sandy Chakraborty (from psc cd)
1445 since
1/3/2015 8:03:00 AM

By 5 Users

Desktop Environment for pure DOS. Add icons (associated with programs), to the desktop & run them by clicking on the icons. Demonstrates good memory handling, 3D graphics programming, mouse handling using interrupt calls.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Device ControllerDevice ControllerMicrosoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Kamran Sethi (from psc cd)
2719 since
1/4/2015 8:45:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Description: This program demonstrates an audio amplifier unit connectable to a disc-man or the computer. This amplifier unitís volume controllers have been replaced by customized motor driven volumes connected to the PC parallel port. Now you can program ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 25 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++