Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Visitor Pattern DemoVisitor Pattern DemoC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
2691 since
8/15/2016 8:23:04 AM
Unrated
       Shows how to implement the Visitor Pattern in C++. The code was compiled with VS 2005 but should run with any C++ compiler.

vlsm calculatorvlsm calculatorC++ (general), UNIX C++Intermediate /
Bruno Ramalhete
5786 since
1/7/2017 2:18:47 PM
Unrated
       This C++ application allows you to create networks and subnetting by VLSM. This application helps you creating groups of networks and subnets by IP and subnet mask. You need GNU C++ to run this, but you can modify it to run in other platforms.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

win32 console applicationwin32 console applicationMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Jamie Draper (from psc cd)
626 since
1/4/2015 12:38:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is for someone who is just starting on C++ you can learn to make ya own win32 console application. please vote for me when you click this just scroll down and you will see vote

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

WinAPIOverride32WinAPIOverride32Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
POTIER Jacquelin (from psc cd)
1502 since
1/7/2015 10:41:00 PM

By 5 Users

This software allows you to monitor and/or modify any function of a process, and call process function getting result and output parameters. This can be done for any calling convention (stdcall or cdecl), and for API functions or executable internal funct ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

winchuwinchuC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Nicolas Ivan Miliceivc (from psc cd)
516 since
1/4/2015 3:26:00 AM

By 3 Users

A very quick winzip type program. The main purpose was to store a collection of files into one file. I called this a "chunk" file, or chu file. The compression was not that important so I just used the rdc compression method. The idea behind it was for ga ...(description truncated)

Windows 98 Source CodeWindows 98 Source CodeC++ (general)Beginner /
j0g1 (from psc cd)
2995 since
1/1/2015 8:39:00 AM

By 28 Users

Source Code of Win98. What you ever wanted to know you can see now!!

WindowStealthWindowStealthMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Chong Hin Ooi (from psc cd)
609 since
1/3/2015 3:15:00 PM

By 4 Users

This application is an alternative solution to the common boss-around-the-corner-quickly-alt-tab problem. Instead of fumbling the alt-tab key to hide you active application (and minimizing it to the taskbar) , by using the hotkey feature, you simply hit t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WinShutdownerWinShutdownerMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Luca Carlon (from psc cd)
1515 since
1/3/2015 3:29:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code make you able to shudown/close session/logoff/reboot your pc at or withina specified time. This is a new version. I think it has loads of bugs, so, I hope you will post here them all, so that everyone can read them and so that I can correct them ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 25 of 25 found. Entries 241 - 248 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++