Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

TSERVE v3.4! (Remote Administration Telnet Server w/ 50+ commands)TSERVE v3.4! (Remote Administration Telnet Server w/ 50+ commands)C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Wċzerface (from psc cd)
2247 since
1/4/2015 7:39:00 AM

By 16 Users

New Version 3.4 includes new commands more efficient code and a GUI w/ system tray icon and menu! This program accepts connections from regular telnet clients, and gives them a high level of control over the computer running this server. This is the most ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tutorial for C++ not comparisionable with these poor tutorialTutorial for C++ not comparisionable with these poor tutorialC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
polotonium@dr.com (from psc cd)
722 since
1/4/2015 9:30:00 PM

By 3 Users

It 's as powerful as none of today's tutorial. Just test it with ur own wisedom to judge... Professional choice...

Twelve LED's Running Lights in ArduinoTwelve LED's Running Lights in ArduinoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2462 since
1/6/2019 2:46:37 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample applications that I wrote using C in Arduino to perform 12 LED's Running Lights. The source code is very simple and easy to understand. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

txt2html v1.0txt2html v1.0Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben128
1641 since
8/8/2016 12:16:21 PM
Unrated
       txt2htm converts plain text files to HTML The html generated can be easy pasted into your web page source. Option aviable to set font and fontsize. Hope you like the first version please vote.

Typing CoachTyping CoachC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Shahzad Qadir (from psc cd)
1032 since
1/3/2015 1:29:00 PM

By 25 Users

This is a completer typing tutor, very compact,light on your computer memory but very efficient in working. If you find this code good then please make me happy by placing your vote.

UDiskManagerUDiskManagerMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Ian Gong
4132 since
1/2/2017 5:34:12 PM
Unrated
       This application is aimed to protect your privacy on your computer in case of unauthorized thumb drive. When a thumb drive is plugged in, u have to choose one mode from "readonly" and "normal"! *This application is still remaining much improvment... Sorry ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ultra RPGUltra RPGC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Nick Hornback (from psc cd)
1021 since
1/3/2015 12:04:00 AM

By 4 Users

Basicly, this is a text based rpg. I think it's primary purpose it to develop my own coding abilities, but other beginners can use this as an example of how to take what they have learned and develop it into a seperate program. Last revised on 11-30-01, N ...(description truncated)

University information systemUniversity information systemC++ (general)Intermediate /
Shawon Khan (from psc cd)
1042 since
1/6/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is a complete program to perform the university information system. This program also include graphics and sound.

Version 1.02 Game of 21Version 1.02 Game of 21C++ (general)Beginner /
Kalstar (from psc cd)
483 since
1/1/2015 6:54:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code is a very basic 21 game, it has text colors and its own header file. It is a good example of functions. It is just annother consol game. Try it out and tell me what you think...

Video Capture ProgramVideo Capture ProgramC++ (general)Intermediate /
Adam Berger (from psc cd)
2952 since
1/2/2015 8:39:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is pure Win32 API. No MFC!! I also made this program by hand, no Visual C++ tools. Great Learning Example!!!! This program demonstrates the use of Video for Windows (VFW). It displays video from a webcam and can capture video in a .avi file. It also ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 24 of 25 found. Entries 231 - 240 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++