Date
Submitted
User Rating

Statistical  LabStatistical LabC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Syed Umair Ali Shah (from psc cd)
931 since
1/2/2015 6:14:00 PM

By 2 Users

Hi there ; Today I am here with you with my new code name "STATLAB". Actually I made this for those who work in "Probability And Statistics". These funtionalities are often not found in any Scientific calculators. So Go ahead use it , I made it free of c ...(description truncated)

Student Information System in C++Student Information System in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2745 since
8/26/2018 3:39:45 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple Student Information System that I wrote a long time ago in my class in C++ programming in one of the university here in Bacolod City. I hope you will find my work useful. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school ...(description truncated)

Sum of Odd and Even Numbers in C++Sum of Odd and Even Numbers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5878 since
6/19/2016 3:00:04 AM
Unrated
       This simple C++ program will compute the sum of odd and even numbers from the given number by the user. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

SystemTray implementationSystemTray implementationC++ (general)Advanced /
VMBeliever (from psc cd)
836 since
1/1/2015 8:09:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is an alternative system tray implementation for alternative windows shells. This is a stand-alone application with complete source code. If you are developing a new shell and still dont have your system tray module, this is for you. The code shows h ...(description truncated)

TENNIS SCOREKEEPER WITH TEAM'S NAME EDITORTENNIS SCOREKEEPER WITH TEAM'S NAME EDITORCBeginner /
PROGRAMMER DREAMER
2778 since
8/4/2015 10:25:03 PM
Unrated
       This program will help user to keep score for tennis sports. 1)Start. 2)Enter team's name or default. 3)Enter number of sets to be played. 4)Enter number of game per set to be played. 5)Enter the score. (Deuce, Tiebreaker are available if applicable). 6) ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Text to speech converterText to speech converterMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Parvinder Singh Bhatia (from psc cd)
1046 since
1/3/2015 6:07:00 PM

By 2 Users

This application basically uses microsoft speech APIs and speech engine to convert text to speech. You may change the speed,pause it ,resume it in the application.

The 8086 AssemblerThe 8086 AssemblerC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Sumit Pai (from psc cd)
1355 since
1/9/2015 7:53:00 AM

By 2 Users

Displays the machine code of the input assembly level program... For now, this asembler supports mov(reg,reg ; reg,data ; data,reg),add(reg,reg) and sub(reg,reg) instructions.... This is not a complete asembler but the code can be modified by you to build ...(description truncated)

Three Light Emitting Diode Running Lights in ArduinoThree Light Emitting Diode Running Lights in ArduinoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2613 since
1/8/2019 1:45:46 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using C for Arduino to perform Three Light Emitting Diode Running Lights. The code is very simple and short I am still a beginner in Arduino Programming. I hope you will find my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TIJ Editor(beta version)TIJ Editor(beta version)C++ (general)Intermediate /
Tayon Johnson (from psc cd)
449 since
1/2/2015 12:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

Beta version of TIJ Editor, much better than the alpha version, please check it out. I would also appreciate it if you could place a vote on it, thanks.

Time till ChristmasTime till ChristmasC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
2763 since
8/2/2016 8:42:48 AM

By 1 Users

Simple GUI written with Win API, shows the number of weeks and days till Christmas. Written in VS 2005 and VC++ 2010 Express but should work with any C++ compiler under Windows.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 23 of 25 found. Entries 221 - 230 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++