Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Simple Hello-World Type C++ Console Temp. Conv.Simple Hello-World Type C++ Console Temp. Conv.C++ (general)Beginner /
Jeff Katz (from psc cd)
1748 since
1/1/2015 4:19:00 AM

By 5 Users

Converts Either Fahrenheit to Calcius or Calcius to Fahrenheit, Good For Beginners. | If You Like It, Vote Highly For It!

simple webseversimple webseverC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
TrapZZ (from psc cd)
1036 since
1/7/2015 8:43:00 AM

By 4 Users

I decided to write a very basic webserver as a learning experience. It ended up being fairly easy and I thought I would paste the code incase anyone else is interested. This code is meant to be a first step only, it uses the http protocol only for the GET ...(description truncated)

Simulation of Digital Logic GatesSimulation of Digital Logic GatesC++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Umamaheswari D (from psc cd)
3303 since
1/4/2015 9:12:00 PM

By 4 Users

Users can draw Simple Digital Logic Gates with this program. The specialty of the program is that the circuits can be drawn, modified and the outputs obtained with the inputs given through the MOUSE. Help, which is provided along with the program, can be ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simulation Project - 1 - Seq. CircuitsSimulation Project - 1 - Seq. CircuitsC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Suhas Manjunath Kashyap (from psc cd)
2013 since
1/9/2015 3:14:00 PM

By 2 Users

A Brief Simulated Application in order to understand the students.

Small RSA to CryptographySmall RSA to CryptographyC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
imamkomC++ (from psc cd)
1411 since
1/9/2015 6:51:00 AM

By 2 Users

To secure your message with encrypt process and return your message with decrypt process. I try to make this program from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSAClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Smart Card ToolboxSmart Card ToolboxC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Loreno Heer (from psc cd)
790 since
1/2/2015 4:59:00 AM

By 2 Users

Some Smart Card Tools. This is (Beta)Version 0.0.1 I'm still programming on it. Works with Towitoko smart card reader/writers other not tested yet. -There is just one Application yet. and a example. But i will add GSM support and a User-Interface soon.

SMART TEXT EDITORSMART TEXT EDITORC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
bhargav raval (from psc cd)
1050 since
1/5/2015 10:58:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is the simple text editor that looks like TURBO C editor. it is generated using direct VDU memory manipulation and using double linked list

Sonork messengerSonork messengerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
Miguel Balsevich (from psc cd)
1752 since
1/2/2015 12:45:00 PM

By 26 Users

Full source codes for the Sonork Instant Messenger V1.5.0.3 that may be downloaded from http://www.sonork.com Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQL Junior - ODBC SQL Tool, export in csv, xml, reformat SQL for C and C for SQL.  Resizing.SQL Junior - ODBC SQL Tool, export in csv, xml, reformat SQL for C and C for SQL. Resizing.Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Israel B. Bentch (from psc cd)
1395 since
1/4/2015 4:40:00 PM

By 6 Users

Useful SQL editing tool. Uses ODBC for backend connection, so the program can interface with any database type. I've used it successfully with both Oracle and DB2. <BR> Supports realtime display of results as well as CSV and XML export (a sample style ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Startup Utility 1.0Startup Utility 1.0CAdvanced /
NIHAR DINESH MANIYAR (from psc cd)
692 since
1/6/2015 12:15:00 AM

By 13 Users

This utility invokes Scandisk or Defrag before loading Desktop and major process as a result there shall not be any intervention for Scandisk or Defrag. For further information about the problem read http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 22 of 25 found. Entries 211 - 220 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++