Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 18 of 25 found. Entries 171 - 180 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

MP3 Encoder (Converts WAV to MP3)MP3 Encoder (Converts WAV to MP3)C++ (general)Advanced /
Jonathan Smith (from psc cd)
6012 since
1/1/2015 6:42:00 AM

By 19 Users

Here's some MORE source code that I know everyone's wanted! Take your favorite CD audio tracks or WAV files and shrink them to MP3 format using this code. This WILL COMPILE in Visual C++ 6! YAY! Wanna learn how to decode them and play them back? Check out ...(description truncated)

Mp3exe mp3 player ver.2.4Mp3exe mp3 player ver.2.4Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Zoran Cindori (from psc cd)
1961 since
1/9/2015 6:59:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is simple MP3 player based on LIBWMP3 library. Features: - support Layer1, Layer2 and Layer3. - REVERSE PLAYING ( you can play mp3 backward in real time, "real" backward playing without predecoding in PCM) - support free format bitstream ( e.g. bitra ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiplication TableMultiplication TableC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada (from psc cd)
4985 since
1/9/2015 6:13:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code will accept values from the user and them display a multiplication table. If you like this code please vote for it. You can reach me at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My Complete home address is Jake Rodriguez Pomperada Purok Pag-asa, Barangay Alijis ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Multi-Threaded Time SyncMulti-Threaded Time SyncMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
John Bell (from psc cd)
868 since
1/4/2015 7:12:00 PM

By 2 Users

This application syncs your computer to a NIST time server. It uses the masterx winsock class and is fully multi-threaded via my own thread class. All of the windows code is pure api. NO MFC.

My WebcamMy WebcamBorland C++Advanced /
Richard KS (from psc cd)
1446 since
1/3/2015 6:22:00 PM

By 4 Users

Demonstrates how to use devices such as webcameras, scanners and other for recording or taking snapshots, also how to implement support for Microsoft Windows XP stylesheet (ComCtrl v6). Do rate and comment this piece of code for future updates and fixes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MyFontMyFontMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Massimiliano Tomassetti (from psc cd)
957 since
1/3/2015 3:20:00 PM

By 5 Users

MyFont Have you ever used CreateFont and CreateFontIndirect? Just a lot of parameters to set, MyFont is an application that lets you 'build' a Font dinamically seeing your settings......and then...it writes code for you! All you see on the form is self-ex ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Nameless Image Editor v1.1Nameless Image Editor v1.1Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Wesley Hopper (from psc cd)
668 since
1/2/2015 7:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

I've added JPEG and Targa loading, and loading and saving some types of TIFF's, and fixed some bugs in the bitmap class.

Neural Networks (A state of the art Artificial Intelligence demonstration)Neural Networks (A state of the art Artificial Intelligence demonstration)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
Musawir Ali (from psc cd)
1465 since
1/2/2015 6:08:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is a must see demonstration. Watch in amazement as you feed the program ascii picture files that it "learns" via a mechanism known as neural networks. Then, change the ascii picture files a bit and see how the computer recognizes them! Test image fil ...(description truncated)

NEW UPDATE: Telnet Server (Remote Administration), Powerful & Multithreaded (V 3.10)NEW UPDATE: Telnet Server (Remote Administration), Powerful & Multithreaded (V 3.10)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Wċzerface (from psc cd)
2125 since
1/3/2015 11:40:00 PM

By 13 Users

***Telnet Server*** <br> This program accepts connections from regular telnet clients, and gives them a high level of control over the computer running this server. This is the most powerful Remote Administration (RAT) program on PSC as far as i know. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NEW VER :: TSERVE 3.3 - Remote Administration, now w/ spy and ftp support.NEW VER :: TSERVE 3.3 - Remote Administration, now w/ spy and ftp support.C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Wċzerface (from psc cd)
1891 since
1/4/2015 3:08:00 AM

By 15 Users

TSERVE version 3.3. NEW: -FTP support including 11 ftp commands (upload, download, delete, move, copy etc...) -SPY feature, shows current class under mouse, and keylogger. -Nonmodal message box option -new parsing system -and more! LAST VER: This program ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 18 of 25 found. Entries 171 - 180 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++