Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 9 of 25 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Civil Status Checker in C++Civil Status Checker in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2265 since
9/19/2018 10:37:15 PM

By 1 Users

In this article, I would like to share with you a simple program that is being requested of me by a student who visited my website. It is a civil status checker that I wrote using C++ as our programming language. What the program does is to ask the user t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Command.comCommand.comC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
TonyGG (from psc cd)
4733 since
1/3/2015 11:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

Command.com - DOS command Interpretor. Open Source Development project at freedos.org. Submit any updates there. Very Interesting!!!

Common dialog with Image preview:Common dialog with Image preview:Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Farouk W Akl (from psc cd)
1559 since
1/5/2015 1:48:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is a simple common dialog with an image preview utility like the one with Photoshop and paint shop pro... This example uses the _PICTURE_ class which I created to help me using different image formats in c++ like the one in VB The class is based upon ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

COMPLETE C PROGRAMMING (Fom file handling through graphics to bios to hardware)COMPLETE C PROGRAMMING (Fom file handling through graphics to bios to hardware)CBeginner /
stephen antony (from psc cd)
1588 since
1/6/2015 1:55:00 AM

By 9 Users

THETICLE COVERS ALL THE ASPECTS OF C PROGRAMMING FOR A BEGINNER IT IS A SYLLABI FOR AN ADVANCED IT IS AN REFERNCE PLS DOWNLOAD THE ARTILCE DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME YOU CAN LLWAYS GET ME ON WWW.TEENARMY.COM &WWWW.CODEPARK.TK pls dont forget for your valu ...(description truncated)

CompressHuffCompressHuffMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Johauna Rei Glover (from psc cd)
2028 since
1/4/2015 4:30:00 PM

By 5 Users

CompressHuff compresses single files using the Huffman compression algorithm. It will compress any text, binary, AVI, MOV or other file.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Console Vending MachineConsole Vending MachineC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Rudd T (from psc cd)
2830 since
1/3/2015 9:24:00 PM

By 5 Users

This was my final for my intro to computer programming class, it is a console vending machine. It contains good examples of classes, pointers, bubble sorts and lots more. This is also the first program I tried to make Object Oriented. The code is thorough ...(description truncated)

Count charsCount charsCBeginner /
Thomas1965
1920 since
9/20/2018 11:07:26 AM
Unrated
       Count vowels, consonants and whitespaces. Written in plain old C

Count Down Timer in ArduinoCount Down Timer in ArduinoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1777 since
1/24/2019 1:11:40 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C in Arduino with the use of TM1637 seven-segment LCD display to perform count down. The code is very simple and easy to understand. I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you. I am currently accepting programming w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CPU usage in per centCPU usage in per centC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
1290 since
1/2/2015 8:18:00 AM

By 16 Users

This small program shows you the CPU usage in per cent. In the zip file is a very good explanation for the code (how does it works). Please VOTE this program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Desktop Environment for DOSDesktop Environment for DOSC++ (general)Intermediate /
Sandy Chakraborty (from psc cd)
1533 since
1/3/2015 8:03:00 AM

By 5 Users

Desktop Environment for pure DOS. Add icons (associated with programs), to the desktop & run them by clicking on the icons. Demonstrates good memory handling, 3D graphics programming, mouse handling using interrupt calls.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 25 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++