Date
Submitted
User Rating

_Whois v1.0_Whois v1.0Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
One Light, Inc. (from psc cd)
1518 since
1/1/2015 12:24:00 PM

By 13 Users

I wrote this application because I always wanted my Windows machine to be able to run a Whois query very easily, like a Linux machine can. With this app, you can place it in your Windows directory, and at any time, type 'Whois example.com' on the command ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 8085 SimulatorA 8085 SimulatorC++ (general)Intermediate /
Sandeep.G (from psc cd)
5172 since
1/8/2015 9:05:00 AM

By 15 Users

8085 Simulator is a simulator for the Intel 8085 Microprocessor, as it’s name suggests. This program is completely created in Turbo C++, but it’s operation is comparable to any commercially available simulators. The 8085 simulator has a good e ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a Banking projecta Banking projectC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Muhammad Awais Raza (from psc cd)
3633 since
1/5/2015 10:46:00 AM

By 11 Users

It is a banking project

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A better DatabaseA better DatabaseMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Fabian Glace (from psc cd)
1408 since
1/2/2015 11:07:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a project that i'm working on for work. Take a look at it and give me your feedback..Cipher

A complete application which illustrates the power of Graphics under DOSA complete application which illustrates the power of Graphics under DOSC++ (general)Intermediate /
muralikrishnaks (from psc cd)
2015 since
1/8/2015 12:15:00 PM

By 15 Users

Its a example of power of graphics which is exibited under DOS operating system.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A cool FileServerA cool FileServerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Gerhard Jordaan (from psc cd)
1665 since
1/4/2015 10:38:00 PM

By 10 Users

You will see, this is actually two apps using Winsock. The one is the file server and the other is the client. With the client you can specify a file to download from the server. It then downloads the file with a speed between 250 - 360 kb/s depending on ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A cool shell-Make dos look like windows-sanshellA cool shell-Make dos look like windows-sanshellC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Sandeep Mathew (from psc cd)
968 since
1/7/2015 10:13:00 AM

By 13 Users

anshell is a gui for dos.It is intended for helping the novice dos users just click the buttons using the mouse and experiment.Many additional programs are provided for increasing the functionality of dos.This is a quick and dirty version.It just took me ...(description truncated)

A DBMS SYATEM IN C++A DBMS SYATEM IN C++C++ (general)Advanced /
ravi bhatt (from psc cd)
5235 since
1/4/2015 10:31:00 PM

By 12 Users

DBMS IN C++:- ___________________________________________________________________ A Database management system with password security provinding full freedom to create n number of databases with n number of table having n number of fields. Fields in the ...(description truncated)

A DNS utilityA DNS utilityCAdvanced /
SilentRage_ (from psc cd)
1846 since
1/4/2015 11:12:00 PM

By 2 Users

A DNS client. This is a replacement for nslookup dns utility that comes with windows. It's strengths over nslookup is greater support for DNS records, more flexible reporting options, and a powerful commandline/preset system which makes submitting dns que ...(description truncated)

A File CutterA File CutterMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Xolani (from psc cd)
987 since
1/3/2015 11:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

Visual B Cutter is developed by Bongani Hlope and tested , modified , remmended by me .. i think i deserves to be rated !! compile and see!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 24 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 237 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++