Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Factorial Using Pointers in C++Factorial Using Pointers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3049 since
7/30/2016 3:05:54 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote for my programming class before in college factorial program using pointers in C++. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give a number and then our program will compute its factorial equivalent. Add me at Faceb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fin1d the root to an EquationFin1d the root to an EquationC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ebon Bokody (from psc cd)
1128 since
1/4/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code was an assignment of mine from university. There is actually no user input but you can change the code to solve any equation. You could also easily modify it so user input is used. This code is very stable and should work on all platforms. It is ...(description truncated)

Find Area of Rhombus in C++Find Area of Rhombus in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2139 since
8/8/2016 2:24:03 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C++ to find the are of the Rhombus. The code is very easy to understand and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 091730 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Find the sum of the first 100 Natural Numbers in C++Find the sum of the first 100 Natural Numbers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2748 since
8/8/2016 2:24:59 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ to find the sum of the first 100 natural numbers in C++. The code is very easy and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Finds the Minimum number of 7 numbersFinds the Minimum number of 7 numbersC++ (general)Beginner /
Andrew (from psc cd)
869 since
1/1/2015 5:07:00 AM

By 2 Users

This program finds the Minimum number of 7 numbers entered.

Flashcards v1.1Flashcards v1.1C++ (general)Beginner /
Jay Juarez
2010 since
3/6/2016 9:15:56 AM
Unrated
       Addition flashcards -- random or user created 10 cards, vertical display, easily modified for more cards or flashcard.txt files, coded using Code Blocks13.12 GNU GCC compiler. Replaced system(cls) and system (pause) in v1.1

Fraction CalculatorFraction CalculatorMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Derek Sadler (from psc cd)
1124 since
1/1/2015 8:01:00 PM

By 5 Users

Fraction calculator. MFC dialog application that adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides proper and improper fractions.

full scientific calculator with no fancy codefull scientific calculator with no fancy codeC++ (general)Advanced /
David May (from psc cd)
847 since
1/2/2015 2:14:00 AM

By 3 Users

to perform scientific calculation for example, 5+3.11^2*4*sin(2*3.14)/ln(0)+23.53^6

FunctionsLib.hFunctionsLib.hC++ (general)Beginner /
Morgan L.D. (from psc cd)
930 since
1/4/2015 8:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is my functionslib (library) that works with some of my programs - including a math program (remember its a header file)

Gauss Seidel(Solutions of Equations)Gauss Seidel(Solutions of Equations)CAdvanced /
Akash Khaitan (from psc cd)
14422 since
1/10/2015 11:09:00 AM

By 2 Users

There method can be used to solve a set of linear equations that are based on iteration. This is an optimized jacobi iteration. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++