Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Bouncing Ball ExampleBouncing Ball ExampleC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
PlanetCPP-Chris(Hound)/Micheal(xix) (from psc cd)
2383 since
1/4/2015 1:13:00 AM

By 3 Users

This example shows how to create a bouncing ball on your form, also let's you manipulate the kenetic loss and gravity settings. I found a simpler version of this online created in Java, it looked interesting so I converted it and improved on it. The formu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CalcuGraph - 3DCalcuGraph - 3DC, Borland C++Intermediate /
Gaurav Creations (from psc cd)
1078 since
1/2/2015 10:31:00 AM

By 9 Users

A 3-D calculator.Apart from simple calculations it can Make graphs for simple trigonometric functions ( See Screenshot).Please Vote for it.Visit www.gauravcreations.com for more exciting programs like( My workaholic PC ,Internet Usage Monitor and more..)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculate Cofactors, Minors, and value of Determinant of MatrixCalculate Cofactors, Minors, and value of Determinant of MatrixC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
11187 since
1/1/2015 9:00:00 AM

By 6 Users

This piece of code calculates the cofactors, the minors, and the value of the determinant of a 3x3 matrix with just one line of code each within a loop! Can't make it any shorter!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Calculate fuel efficiencyCalculate fuel efficiencyC++ (general)Beginner /
Wilton Marranzini (from psc cd)
3334 since
1/1/2015 5:39:00 AM

By 2 Users

Program calculates the fule effiency of the car on the trip in miles/gallon and the cost for gasoline at the end of the trip. It teaches begginer programmers functions and calculations.

Calculates Quadratic FormulaCalculates Quadratic FormulaC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Guy Fischman (from psc cd)
910 since
1/2/2015 5:24:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code applies the quadratic formula to an equation and derives the variable value given the three coefficients.

Calculator In C++Calculator In C++C++ (general)Intermediate /
Prasun Bardhan (from psc cd)
1023 since
1/6/2015 5:35:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a simple calculator with '+' , '-' , '*' & '/' functions.It also finds the sin,cos,tan of a number(in degrees).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator in windows programmeCalculator in windows programmeC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1208 since
1/2/2015 1:44:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hello! (Sory for my english :( It is juste a windows calculator (not in MS-DOS) Good for beginers in c++ (like me :)) Please if you have a litle minute vote for me. Thank you in advance.... Kouznetsov Alexe´.............................Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Circle Radius and Area with User defined FunctionsCircle Radius and Area with User defined FunctionsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
NorthWood Systems (from psc cd)
943 since
1/5/2015 8:12:00 AM

By 2 Users

This program demonstrates how user-defined functions are implemented It shows you an radius and area of a circle that you type in!

COLLINEAR POINTS COLLINEAR POINTS C++ (general)Beginner /
Mr SHINE KADANATTU AYYAPPAN
2614 since
9/5/2015 1:33:11 PM
Unrated
       / ** To find whether the given three points are collinear or not. **/

CombinationsCombinationsC, Borland C++Intermediate /
Adriel (from psc cd)
597 since
1/3/2015 11:34:00 AM

By 3 Users

Combinations of 3,4,5, and 6 letter word or numberClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 15 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 142 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++