Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 6 of 63 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 624 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ScoreDataFiller  ScoreDataFiller Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Black prodigy
2553 since
7/22/2016 8:15:06 PM
Unrated
       The sourcecode is simple schematic of a school subject marks fill in.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ScoreDataFiller  ScoreDataFiller Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Black prodigy
2313 since
7/22/2016 8:14:30 PM
Unrated
       The sourcecode is simple schematic of a school subject marks fill in.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Black prodigy
2204 since
7/22/2016 8:13:56 PM
Unrated

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Matrix Addition using Class & InheritanceMatrix Addition using Class & InheritanceJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Harikrishnan
3116 since
7/15/2016 6:24:50 PM
Unrated
       Share , Project & review A class Application using Inheritance. In this two class is created and the second class extends the base class. One object is created with main class . it shows reusability Refer CodeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of Three Numbers in JavaSum of Three Numbers in JavaJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3209 since
7/10/2016 1:41:18 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in Java that will ask the user to give three integer numbers and then our program will find the total sum of three numbers based of the given values by our user. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Compare Two Strings in JavaCompare Two Strings in JavaJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2473 since
7/10/2016 1:06:39 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote in Java to compare the two string if they are the same or the first string is greater than the second string or vice versa. One of the things that I love in Java is that there ar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Alert Dialog Box in AndroidAlert Dialog Box in AndroidJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2515 since
7/2/2016 3:11:23 AM
Unrated
       When I started learning how to create an application in Android I came across of idea to add quit button which allows our user to quit the program within our application in this article I will complete the functionality of our application Sum and Product ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum and Product of Two Numbers in Android Version 2Sum and Product of Two Numbers in Android Version 2Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2085 since
6/30/2016 2:16:10 PM
Unrated
       This is the second version of my work in Android I called this program Sum and Product of two numbers. There are some improvements on the code particularly in the output edittext it no only allows the user to put any value on it and others improvement tha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum and Product of Two Numbers in AndroidSum and Product of Two Numbers in AndroidJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4592 since
6/29/2016 1:53:42 PM
Unrated
       I am very amassed with new developments in technology particularly in mobile phone to be specific Android application development. In this article I would like to share with you my first android application that I have written using Android Studio I calle ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Hexadecimal Converter in JavaDecimal To Hexadecimal Converter in JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2043 since
6/25/2016 7:03:29 AM
Unrated
       This simple program will ask the user to give a number and then our program will convert the given number by the user into hexadecimal equivalent. The program is very easy to understand and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 63 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 624 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)