All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 9 of 51 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 500 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Double click javaDouble click javaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
Simon A Scott (from psc cd)
3577 since
1/3/2015 8:39:00 PM

By 9 Users

A complete reference on how to make java applications "double-clicky" in a Windows desktop environment. Starts with the humble bat file, including how to remove the dreaded black screen, to the java-based jar file, to wrappers in C, third party converters ...(description truncated)

Temperature ConverterTemperature ConverterJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Randy McCleary (from psc cd)
4675 since
1/2/2015 7:47:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is just a simple java applet that will convert Degrees Fahrenheit to Degrees Celesius. Very simple and can be modified to convert back.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Graphical InventoryGraphical InventoryJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
4656 since
1/4/2015 4:22:00 PM

By 18 Users

My purpose do developed this programmed is to enhance my JAVA programming and helped Java beginners like me to make a Graphical Program. The following things that users to know about the program are: 1.) Good GUI (Graphical User Interface) 2.) Optimized ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A ( part0 ) Powerful E-Commerce code, Building ur own Amazon.com with JavaA ( part0 ) Powerful E-Commerce code, Building ur own Amazon.com with JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
James Smith K (from psc cd)
10555 since
1/3/2015 9:00:00 AM

By 23 Users

Hi friends, Updated March 6, 2003 now u need not compile the .java files , and its more enhanced now ,This code is for developing a web based E-Commerce Application , with all the features like making/editing/deleting notes, favourites , shopping cart ite ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A basic Client Server applicationA basic Client Server applicationJava (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4)Beginner /
Ronald Holland (from psc cd)
9814 since
1/3/2015 6:03:00 PM

By 23 Users

Updated 5/29/09. This example shows you how to build a basic client/server application. This example sends a message from the Client to the Server and the Server acknowledges the receipt of the message. The source and a tutorial are included.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

asteroids java appletasteroids java appletJava (JDK 1.2)Advanced /
d.r. zimardi (from psc cd)
13246 since
1/3/2015 5:32:00 AM

By 23 Users

this is a remake of the popular arcade game point and click action with bombs (b) SPACEBAR to regenerate, if you use this code please vote. thanksClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__Bomberman 1.0 Complete____Bomberman 1.0 Complete__Java (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
Sammy Leong (from psc cd)
50348 since
1/2/2015 12:26:00 PM

By 46 Users

Bomberman! 2-4 players supported. I made this game in less than a week (as a bonus game for my OAV Computer Science project) so there could be some bugs. But as far as I know, there aren't any. :p Please comment on this game and vote for it if you like it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A ( part1 ) Powerful Java Swing & JDBC Code for Application DevelopmentA ( part1 ) Powerful Java Swing & JDBC Code for Application DevelopmentJava (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
James Smith K (from psc cd)
11040 since
1/3/2015 4:44:00 AM

By 71 Users

Hi Friends,(updated Oct25, 2003, version11) I HAVE INCLUDED COMMENTS AND WORKING OF THIS CODE DUE TO DEMAND FROM MANY PROGRAMMERS ..,Thanks for the response u gave me for my previous codes, I am a hardcore PHP & Java Programmer, found PHP the best for Dev ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Basic Linked List IA Basic Linked List IJava (JDK 1.3)Beginner /
Ronald Holland (from psc cd)
5480 since
1/4/2015 9:57:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is an introduction to Linked Lists. This is the first of a set of tutorials that will build on the preceding tutorial. The end result is a Car Parts application that uses a Linked List and random access to create and maintain persistent data. This ve ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A simple universal comparatorA simple universal comparatorJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Advanced /
Lone Deranger (from psc cd)
6408 since
1/3/2015 7:08:00 AM

By 2 Users

You can use this class to sort an array of Objects without creating custom Comparators for each field. For example, if you have a class Employee, with methods getName() and getSalary(), you can simply do Arrays.sort(myEmployeeArray, new UniversalComparato ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 9 of 51 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 500 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)