All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 2 of 50 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 498 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

simple arraysimple arrayJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Mike Scarlett (from psc cd)
1734 since
1/2/2015 9:05:00 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Simple code to do a simple thing.....Allows user to enter 10 number and puts those numbers into a number array, the prints it back to the user in reverse.

Simple MVC CalculatorSimple MVC CalculatorJava (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Muhamad Nur (from psc cd)
13963 since
1/5/2015 4:49:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a simple example of a calculator that uses the concept of MVC. View and process are placed in separate classes. It's just that I did not put the controller because I think is not necessary. This project was made with NetBeans IDE, so you can eas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AAASimplePainterAAASimplePainterJava (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Masood Fallahpoor (from psc cd)
3091 since
1/5/2015 9:21:00 AM

By 6 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       A simple paint program that allows you to draw lines,rectangles and ovals with options such as drawing filled shapes , dashed shapes etc.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Page Replacement Algorithm SimulationA Page Replacement Algorithm SimulationJava (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Samir Solanki (from psc cd)
13905 since
1/5/2015 2:44:00 AM

By 8 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Hello Programmers!! This program is useful who study OS subject. Please observe output and analyze code. If you like my code, dont forget to comment it and rate it as your wish. Thank You.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SOURCE CODE ENCRYPTOR ( A MUST SEE!!)SOURCE CODE ENCRYPTOR ( A MUST SEE!!)Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Advanced /
Walter Narvasa (from psc cd)
3152 since
1/2/2015 12:42:00 PM

By 10 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       IF YOU WANT TO ENCRYPT YOUR WEB PAGES OR ".JS" FILES THIS IS THE CODE FOR YOU!! THIS IS A MUST TO ALL WEB PROGRAMMERS TO PROTECT YOUR OWN WEB PAGE(S). DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS CODE!!!

A Pong GameA Pong GameJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
Dino Scarcella (from psc cd)
20796 since
1/2/2015 1:10:00 PM

By 11 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I once checked on this site for a pong game,surprisingly I did not find any,so I tried to make it myself. And here you have it.I have updated my old version. Please vote for me,this version is a whole lot better. It's got random bricks that make things in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Civilisation GameA Civilisation GameJava (JDK 1.4)Advanced /
Shane Grund (from psc cd)
16894 since
1/4/2015 12:08:00 AM

By 14 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       A basic version of the civilisation game. It was made for an advanced java assignment at university. It shows how to program in full screen exclusive mode, and how to use sound in java games.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Basic GameA Basic GameJava (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
John Croucher (from psc cd)
41616 since
1/3/2015 6:30:00 AM

By 46 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a tutorial for anyone who wants to start learning how to program games in Java. I have written it so it can be easy for anyone but it is rather long. If you would like to see this tutorial in its two sections rather than one page please check out ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Numberica PackageNumberica PackageJava (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Zehel
3034 since
11/24/2016 1:23:08 AM

By 1 Users

This is both Numberica and Numberica Calculator Android apps. Numberica builds numbering systems from you're draws and inputs and Numberica Calculator imports that numbering system project for experiment. Both are built from ground up, no outside librarie ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RMLPRMLPJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Haftom Aregawi
1633 since
6/14/2016 4:02:27 PM

By 1 Users

A recurrent neural network (RNN) is a class of artificial neural network where connections between units form a directed cycle. This creates an internal state of the network which allows it to exhibit dynamic temporal behavior.

Search Results: Page 2 of 50 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 498 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)