Other Entries by Wong Yat Seng (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DES File EncryptionDES File EncryptionJava (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Wong Yat Seng (from psc cd)
4961 since
1/4/2015 8:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

Security tool that help you perform DES encryption on any file. A separate DES key is generated and that file can only be decrypted using this key. Simple coding help newbies to understand encryption technologies in Java. You can generate your own javadoc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

J2ME / Console Tic Tac ToeJ2ME / Console Tic Tac ToeJava (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
3745 since
1/4/2015 9:37:00 AM

By 4 Users

PSC doesnt have a category for J2ME uploads but i put it here anyway. This example shows how the same game engine can be used in 2 separate visual interface. Compile the files. Run the ConsoleTTT using normal JDK, run the MobileTTT version using the KTool ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tower Of Hanoi AppletTower Of Hanoi AppletJava (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
7446 since
1/3/2015 11:39:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a Tower Of Hanoi game. It records number of moves made, have an attractive GUI, .... hmm, not much else. i guess that's all. Click the help button if u need instructions. Enjoy! ... .. oh yeah, it's an applet.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)