Important alert: (current site time 7/23/2014 7:58:41 PM EDT)

Other Entries by Jake Rodriguez Pomperada

Search Results: Page 1 of 7 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 170 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add and Remove Items in JListAdd and Remove Items in JListJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2234 since
3/5/2012 5:29:28 PM

By 1 Users

bout this program I wrote this code using Java swing framework. If you find my work useful please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. Be one of my friends in facebook my address is jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. I am also accepting programming jobs a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Adding of Values using SWING graphicsAdding of Values using SWING graphicsJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
6361 since
3/5/2007 6:02:26 AM

By 1 Users

This code is java is a basic input and output routine the will accept values in the user and then compute for its sum. The good thing about the code is that I include error handling routines that will check whether the given input is valid or not and last ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Numbers Using Swing and JFrameAddition of Numbers Using Swing and JFrameJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
4010 since
1/25/2012 11:08:06 AM
Unrated
       Another application that I wrote in Java Programming Language. If you like my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com People here in the Philippines who wish to acquire my services may contact me at my mobile number 09993969756. Thank yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Addition of Two Numbers Using Applet Addition of Two Numbers Using Applet Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2944 since
1/10/2013 9:15:06 AM

By 1 Users

A simple addition of program using applet in Java. If you like my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com. People here in the Philippines who wish to contact me can reach me in my mobile numbers 09993969756, 0 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Age CalculatorAge CalculatorJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2436 since
1/16/2012 5:24:21 PM
Unrated
       About the code it is an object oriented programming in Java using Swing that contains exception handling for error trapping. If you have some questions about my work please send men an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines who ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Animals in a Zoo Selector Using Swing and JComboBoxAnimals in a Zoo Selector Using Swing and JComboBoxJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
1669 since
2/15/2012 10:32:48 AM
Unrated
       Another code that I wrote in Java using Swing classes. If you like my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. Be one of my friends in facebook my address is jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines who wish to contact me ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Annual Income Tax Solver 1.0Annual Income Tax Solver 1.0Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
3431 since
4/9/2011 11:43:58 AM
Unrated
       A example program in Annual Income Tax Solver in Java that I have made. Just enjoy my work. If you find my work useful send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. I am also accepting programming jobs, IT consultancy at a very affordable price and fast ...(description truncated)

Area of a CircleArea of a CircleJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
7307 since
6/12/2007 4:09:41 AM

By 1 Users

This code will compute and determine the area of a circle. If you like this code you can email me for comments,questions and suggestions at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. Thank you so much and God Bless From Jake Rodriguez Pomperada :-DClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of the Circle using OOP Area of the Circle using OOP Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
3313 since
12/7/2011 11:31:52 AM
Unrated
       Code to solve the Area of the Circle using OOP in Java. Another application that I wrote in Java using Object Oriented Programming approach I intended my work for beginners in Java Programming. If you have some questions about my work in programming pleas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Argument Product Solver 1.0Argument Product Solver 1.0Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2806 since
11/5/2008 11:54:03 AM
Unrated
       The purpose of this code is to show how use arguments in java to pass parameter values and compute the values. If you find this code useful send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com Thank you very much and God Bless Happy Programming From Jake Rodrigue ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Argument Solver 1.0Argument Solver 1.0Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2660 since
1/22/2009 8:31:59 AM

By 1 Users

The purpose of this code is to show how to use argument in Java to perform basic arithmetic operation in mathematics. I intended this code for beginners in Java programming language. If you find this code useful send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Argument Sorting Using Merge Sort Version 1.0Argument Sorting Using Merge Sort Version 1.0Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
4806 since
2/19/2009 8:29:03 PM
Unrated
       About the code this which I called Argument Sorting Using Merge Sort Version 1.0. I incorporated the argument properties of java to ask values in the command line from the user and then sort those values using Merge sort algorithm. This code is great in l ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Argument Sorting Using Quick Sort Version 1.0Argument Sorting Using Quick Sort Version 1.0Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
6152 since
2/19/2009 8:28:37 PM
Unrated
       About the code this which I called Argument Sorting Using Quick Sort Version 1.0. I incorporated the argument properties of java to ask values in the command line from the user and then sort those values using Quick sort algorithm. This code is great in l ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Array of String Version 1.0Array of String Version 1.0Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2956 since
1/22/2009 8:32:12 AM
Unrated
       The purpose of this code is to demonstrate how to use array in terms of string and also it demonstrate how to use for, do-while and while loops in Java. I intended this code for beginners that are new in Java programming language. If you find this code us ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Asterisk TriangleAsterisk TriangleJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
4822 since
3/12/2011 2:56:16 PM

By 1 Users

Hello there this is a very simple program in Java it will display a right triangle of asterisk in the screen. I intended my work for beginning programmers in Java. If you find my work useful enough send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. Be one of m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average Grade DeterminerAverage Grade DeterminerJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
8483 since
3/4/2007 3:30:46 PM

By 1 Users

This code will compute the average grade of the student. It also contains error handling routine to insure that the given input from the user is correctly before it will compute and return the result to the user.

Backward SentenceBackward SentenceJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
1235 since
1/16/2012 5:24:28 PM
Unrated
       About the code it is an object oriented programming in Java using Swing that contains exception handling for error trapping. If you have some questions about my work please send men an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines who ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Arithmetic Operation Using SwingBasic Arithmetic Operation Using SwingJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2103 since
9/26/2012 9:49:15 AM
Unrated
       September 24, 2012 A very simple basic arithmetic using Swing in Java for beginning programmers. If you find my work useful kindly contact me at the follow address below. Mr. Jaker R. Pomperada, MAED-IT Email Address: jakerpomperada@yahoo.com Facebook Ad ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Input and Output Basic Input and Output Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2811 since
4/9/2011 11:38:44 AM
Unrated
       Basic Input and Output commands in Java good for beginners in Java Programming. If you like my work in programming send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. Be one of my friends online at facebook.com my address is jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People her ...(description truncated)

Basic Math Operations Using OOPBasic Math Operations Using OOPJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2042 since
12/7/2011 11:32:00 AM
Unrated
       Another application that I wrote in Java using Object Oriented Programming approach I intended my work for beginners in Java Programming. If you have some questions about my work in programming please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Biggest Numbers Among Three NumbersBiggest Numbers Among Three NumbersJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
1122 since
3/30/2013 12:36:29 AM
Unrated
       If you like my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com. Here in the Philippines people can reach me through my mobile numbers 09993969756, 09154628025 and 09288471599. My telephone number at home is +63 (0 ...(description truncated)

Body Mass CalculatorBody Mass CalculatorJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
1028 since
5/2/2013 10:04:29 AM
Unrated
       If you like my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com. Here in the Philippines people can reach me through my mobile numbers 09993969756, 09154628025 and 09288471599. My telephone number at home is +63 (0 ...(description truncated)

Bucket Sort Version 1.0Bucket Sort Version 1.0Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
5781 since
3/20/2009 8:51:41 AM
Unrated
       About this code it is another popular sorting algorithm called Bucket Sort. I wrote this code in Java programming language. If you find my code useful send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines who wish to contact me can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Buttons Color ChangerButtons Color ChangerJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
1403 since
3/5/2012 5:29:24 PM
Unrated
       bout this program I wrote this code using Java swing framework. If you find my work useful please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. Be one of my friends in facebook my address is jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. I am also accepting programming jobs a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator using Radio Buttons and SwingCalculator using Radio Buttons and SwingJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada
2688 since
1/25/2012 11:07:54 AM
Unrated
       Another application that I wrote in Java Programming Language. If you like my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com People here in the Philippines who wish to acquire my services may contact me at my mobile number 09993969756. Thank yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 7 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 170 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)