Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Addition of Five Numbers in AngularJSAddition of Five Numbers in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6055 since
7/15/2016 1:35:08 PM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using AngularJS one of the most popular javascript framework today. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give five numbers and then it will find the sum of the fiv ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Windows PC harmless shutdown virusWindows PC harmless shutdown virusHTML 5, JavaScript Advanced /
Nick Lappas
24431 since
5/27/2016 10:03:11 AM
Unrated
       It's just for a laugh! Make your friends shout out loud "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO???"... If someone uses android smartphone, it will vibrate! But it's more effective in Windows OS...

Sum of Digits in JavaScriptSum of Digits in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
11267 since
5/22/2016 1:54:08 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JavaScript as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will add the sum of digits in a given number by our user. The code is very to understand. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Fibonacci Number Sequence in JavaScriptFibonacci Number Sequence in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5662 since
5/14/2016 1:46:30 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript to accept a number from the user and then our program will generate the corresponding Fibonacci Number Sequence. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile n ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Palindrome of Number in JavaScriptPalindrome of Number in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7917 since
5/14/2016 1:02:44 AM
Unrated
       This sample program will ask the user to give a number and then our program will check and determine whether the given number by the user is a Palindrome or Not a Palindrome. I wrote this program using JavaScript. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpom ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition and Subtraction of Two Numbers in JavaScriptAddition and Subtraction of Two Numbers in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
21599 since
5/14/2016 12:38:47 AM
Unrated
       Hi there thank you for visiting my website I have a very busy week in my work that why I was not able to update my blog anyway moving forward. In this sample program will show you how to add and subtract two numbers using HTML forms in JavaScript. The cod ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Vowels, Consonants and Numbers Counter in JavaScriptVowels, Consonants and Numbers Counter in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6352 since
4/14/2016 2:14:51 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using JavaScript as my programming language that will ask the user to give a string or a sentence and then our program will count the number of occurrence of vowels, consonants and numbers. The code is very simple and very easy to u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Array in JavaScriptArray in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5589 since
4/1/2016 11:11:37 PM
Unrated
       A very simple program to demonstrate how to declare and use array using JavaScript as our programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. ...(description truncated)

Focus Function in JavaScriptFocus Function in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5498 since
4/1/2016 11:05:07 PM
Unrated
       A simple program in JavaScript that shows how to use focus method in a program. The code is very basic and easy to understand for beginners that are new in JavaScript programming. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperad ...(description truncated)

Simple Leap Year Checker in JavaScriptSimple Leap Year Checker in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3876 since
3/30/2016 11:07:22 PM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple leaper year checker that I wrote using JavaScipt as my programming language. The code is very ideal for beginners in JavaScript Programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomp ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 3 of 14 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 131 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript