Date
Submitted
User Rating

Updated ASP .NET ForumUpdated ASP .NET ForumVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Chris Andersen (from psc cd)
1604 since
1/1/2015 7:19:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a working message forum you can use on your web site. It now has user register and logging in features as well as replying to a post. You can try a demo at http://www.vegaware.com/board/forum.aspx

Upload / Download code using System.Net.WebClient Class, POST DATA, or download HTML webpages etcUpload / Download code using System.Net.WebClient Class, POST DATA, or download HTML webpages etcVB.NETIntermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
2876 since
1/1/2015 1:14:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code can send data to a webpage using the HTTP POST method, or download an HTML webpage and return a string response value in both cases.

UPnP AV Control PointUPnP AV Control PointVB.NETBeginner /
Dieter Moeyersons (Belgium) (from psc cd)
11692 since
1/5/2015 5:44:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program controls UPnP AV devices. You can brows through content of a Media Server and than play certain items on a Media Renderer. The program uses microsoft c:\windows\system32\upnp.dll to send and receive Upnp-messages and services.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

VB.NET SMTP-Class + ExampleVB.NET SMTP-Class + ExampleVB.NETIntermediate /
BurningShadow (from psc cd)
2266 since
1/1/2015 4:04:00 AM

By 11 Users

Implements a class for sending mails without CDO. ATTENTION! It also show´s how you can limit the usage of a component by sending an email to creator of the component after 10 mails. but you can easily remove this part of the code without sideeffects ...(description truncated)

VB.NET Sockets Client ClassVB.NET Sockets Client ClassVB.NETIntermediate /
Larry Gadea (from psc cd)
5670 since
1/1/2015 2:24:00 AM

By 45 Users

This code will let you use the power of .NETs System.Net.Sockets like the Winsock Control in Visual Basic 6. I have included a nice and compact version of an IRC client which you can use as an example on how to use this class. Please take the time to vote ...(description truncated)

VB.NET Web browser IE7 Clone Tabbed BrowserVB.NET Web browser IE7 Clone Tabbed BrowserVB.NETIntermediate /
Thomas Maxwell (from psc cd)
9713 since
1/4/2015 7:24:00 PM

By 34 Users

This is an example browser written in vb.net using .net framework 2.0 (Visual Studio 2005). It is a tabbed web browser. It shows many examples of working with the new browser control and the loaded document. Things you will find in this example are: Basic ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

vbSock (.NET Based Winsock Control)vbSock (.NET Based Winsock Control)VB.NETAdvanced /
John T. Doe (from psc cd)
1492 since
1/2/2015 11:37:00 AM

By 4 Users

Note: I accidently delleted this, and reuploaded it. Please vote/comment again. Due to the amount of time and repeated code it adds to a large project to use the included socket control, and the fact that I had always used the Winsock control, I created m ...(description truncated)

Very simple RSS news readerVery simple RSS news readerVB.NETBeginner /
Ryan Knell (from psc cd)
1268 since
1/2/2015 11:18:00 AM

By 3 Users

I made this because I couldn't find any VERY simple examples of XML/RSS manipulation in VB.NET (everything was WAY to complex) It has been designed to download and display all the info from 1 feed, although you could add more, just check out the code.

ViewState Compression and PersistenceViewState Compression and PersistenceC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Joseph A. De Guzman (from psc cd)
886 since
1/3/2015 11:55:00 PM

By 8 Users

The article is about ViewState Compression and Persistence.

Wake-On-LanWake-On-LanVB.NETBeginner /
Mr_Merlin (from psc cd)
2632 since
1/4/2015 5:36:00 AM

By 3 Users

Sends the 'Magic Packet' to Remote Computer that supports WOL. This submission is because i was looking for a good WOL example on PSC and did not find any but one that was not using third-party apps to perform functions. This is a conversion of a C# snipp ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 14 of 16 found. Entries 131 - 140 of 150 found
Jump to page: ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET