Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Sending Encrypted Messages Between A Client And ServerSending Encrypted Messages Between A Client And ServerVB.NETIntermediate /
Erik Jackman (from psc cd)
1338 since
1/2/2015 7:51:00 PM

By 3 Users

I created this in VS.Net 2003, but as far as I know this should work in VS.Net. A demonstration of how to combine Asymmetric (RSA) and Symmertic (Rijndael) encryption for Client/Server communications.

Sending mail in ASP.NETSending mail in ASP.NETVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Shane Bauer (from psc cd)
1028 since
1/1/2015 2:03:00 AM

By 6 Users

Sends mail in ASP.NET using VB.NET. I will post another sample of how to send attachments and other more advanced features later. Please vote!

Server and client socket classes with examplesServer and client socket classes with examplesC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Sahand (from psc cd)
2394 since
1/1/2015 11:18:00 AM

By 10 Users

All the bugs are now fixed.With examples of using both the server and client classes in windows and console(4 examples!). Great for serious work.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simple IP Chat using Sockets/ThreadsSimple IP Chat using Sockets/ThreadsVB.NETBeginner /
Yaser Hani (from psc cd)
2922 since
1/5/2015 4:37:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a very simple IP Chat, it can send/recieve. It uses sockets and threads. Most of the code I found over the internet but in bits in pieces, I put it together and modified it so it can work like I wanted. I tried to keep it simple so it might be a b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple POP3 Console MailChecker C# classSimple POP3 Console MailChecker C# classC#Beginner /
Peter V. (from psc cd)
1445 since
1/1/2015 1:55:00 AM

By 7 Users

This example below is a very simple class that connect to you're isp provider and looks for mail. This class shows how to use the TCPClient class, how to create a new Thread , how to capture events (AsyncCallBack) from recieving data on the socket.

Simple Winsock.NET Class(UDP/TCP)Simple Winsock.NET Class(UDP/TCP)VB.NETAdvanced /
Tristan Holl (from psc cd)
2079 since
1/1/2015 3:29:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a Socket like the winsock in VB 6, but without winsock control, I've used only VB.net

SMTP ClassSMTP ClassVB.NETIntermediate /
Mathew Berry (from psc cd)
1263 since
1/2/2015 9:24:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is an adaptation of an existing demo on this site. I took out some of the less useful code and added BASE64 functionality for binary file attachments. (This original code was secretly emailing a copy of what you were sending to their site as well - n ...(description truncated)

SMTP emailSMTP emailASP.NETBeginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
1800 since
1/1/2015 10:57:00 PM

By 4 Users

One of the bad things about old/classic ASP is its lack of easy built-in support for something as easy as sending an email. Most developers (including myself) ended up having to purchase a seperate email component such as ASPQMail, or SA-Mail. Well, now w ...(description truncated)

Smtp mail with attachmentsSmtp mail with attachmentsVB.NETBeginner /
Atasay Kotanak (from psc cd)
1276 since
1/3/2015 11:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

Simple and easy way to send smtp mail with attachments ... Updated with authentication....Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SMTP Mailer classSMTP Mailer classVB.NETIntermediate /
Robert J May (from psc cd)
1062 since
1/1/2015 6:42:00 AM

By 8 Users

Updated 9/26/02. Someone requested that I throw in Attachments, so I did. You can now send attachments using MIME and base64 encoding using this application. ----Old Description ---- This is an SMTP class callable by other .NET components. It uses asyncr ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 12 of 16 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 150 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET