Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

RapidShare Downloader.NET BETA 12RapidShare Downloader.NET BETA 12VB.NETIntermediate /
Carlos Yakimov (from psc cd)
3980 since
1/4/2015 2:09:00 PM

By 10 Users

This is the last update I'll upload to Psc, now Im hosting this project on Codeplex.com (http://www.codeplex.com/rsdownloader).------------------------------->A Download manager that support downloads* from rapidshare.com, rapidshare.de; also offers su ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Return your local ip addressReturn your local ip addressVB.NETBeginner /
Brian S. Smith (from psc cd)
980 since
1/1/2015 1:58:00 PM

By 3 Users

Simple example on how to retrieve your local machines IP Address in VB.Net using the Frameworks Sockets.

SAT Online Entertainer  v  1.0SAT Online Entertainer v 1.0VB.NETAdvanced /
RainbowGalaxy (from psc cd)
963 since
1/5/2015 6:38:00 PM

By 5 Users

SAT Online Entertainer is a Online Player. Through this player the user can play a vast number of Online TV channels as well as Online Radio Channels. The coding is very simple.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

SAT Online TVSAT Online TVVB.NETIntermediate /
RainbowGalaxy (from psc cd)
1025 since
1/5/2015 1:26:00 PM

By 4 Users

You can access many online TV channels through this code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Satellite Image GrabberSatellite Image GrabberVB.NETIntermediate /
Michael Bapst (from psc cd)
1081 since
1/3/2015 6:36:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is my first real attempt at programming in VB.NET, it took me awhile because I didn't like what they did to the language (old dogs/new tricks) anyways this app will grab satelitte images from Terraserver-usa.com using terraservers web service. the we ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Send an E-mail from VB.NETSend an E-mail from VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
Robson Mendonša (from psc cd)
757 since
1/1/2015 6:08:00 AM

By 5 Users

Here is a code to send an e-mail from a Winform made in VB.NET. Check it!

Send Anonymous EmailSend Anonymous EmailC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Chris Pietschmann (from psc cd)
4184 since
1/2/2015 6:17:00 PM

By 8 Users

This example shows how to send Anonymous Email from a .NET application. It is extremely simple, and a great way to fool your friends. This uses the System.Web.Mail namespace.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Send email via outlook on all win os, without mapi ocx!!!Send email via outlook on all win os, without mapi ocx!!!VB.NETBeginner /
Giles Papworth (from psc cd)
1168 since
1/2/2015 6:47:00 AM

By 5 Users

I was having great trouble in sending either emails using the 'smtp class' or the mapi ocx. The mapi ocx said i was not licensed and the smtp would not work because of xp home i think. This code will send your email to outlook without the use of mapi ocx ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sending Encrypted Messages Between A Client And ServerSending Encrypted Messages Between A Client And ServerVB.NETIntermediate /
Erik Jackman (from psc cd)
753 since
1/2/2015 7:51:00 PM

By 3 Users

I created this in VS.Net 2003, but as far as I know this should work in VS.Net. A demonstration of how to combine Asymmetric (RSA) and Symmertic (Rijndael) encryption for Client/Server communications.

Sending mail in ASP.NETSending mail in ASP.NETVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Shane Bauer (from psc cd)
638 since
1/1/2015 2:03:00 AM

By 6 Users

Sends mail in ASP.NET using VB.NET. I will post another sample of how to send attachments and other more advanced features later. Please vote!

Search Results: Page 11 of 15 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 148 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET