Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 8 of 51 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

barcode 128bbarcode 128bC#Advanced /
Curi0uS (from psc cd)
2418 since
1/3/2015 6:45:00 PM

By 9 Users

This dotnet solution developed in c# can be used to create a barcode 128b from an alphanumeric string. --> input: string --> output: imagestream or imagefile -- compile as windows application to see the example application -- compile as class libra ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Information System using OLEDB for MS AccessBasic Information System using OLEDB for MS AccessVB.NETBeginner /
Mario U. Malferrari Jr. (from psc cd)
3089 since
1/5/2015 10:08:00 PM

By 7 Users

I have made a simple program from Visual Basic 2008 using OLEDB to connect MS Access databases. In this program, the user can add, edit, search and view records using a listview.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic User Input in C#Basic User Input in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2365 since
10/15/2016 3:09:31 PM
Unrated
       This simple program will show you basic input and output operations in Microsoft C# programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

BasicDatabaseFunctionsBasicDatabaseFunctionsVB.NETIntermediate /
Salim Awad (from psc cd)
3153 since
1/5/2015 6:29:00 AM

By 7 Users

Shows how to connect to sqlServer database and how to add, update, delete and search records..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Batch File RenamerBatch File RenamerVB.NETIntermediate /
Morgan Haueisen (from psc cd)
1603 since
1/6/2015 4:40:00 AM

By 5 Users

A fast and easy way to rename files in bulk. Features include an Explore like interface with the ability to sort files in different ways, preview the changes, and undo your most recent rename. You change the file extension, make all file names lower/upper ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

bauWebCam .NETbauWebCam .NETVB.NETIntermediate /
Jose Antonio (from psc cd)
2783 since
1/1/2015 6:55:00 AM

By 7 Users

See webCamms over the world. Lets add webcams and parameters, see various webCams at time, save the images, create avi, e-mail owner web cam. In next versions I want let chat while see webCam and upload the image of the webcam. Examples with More than 1.0 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Belyash Anti-Trojan Scanner v.2.0.1.22726Belyash Anti-Trojan Scanner v.2.0.1.22726VB.NETIntermediate /
mrbelyash (from psc cd)
2471 since
1/6/2015 11:09:00 AM

By 2 Users

Is a malware protection software which is specialized in detecting Trojan Horses (Trojans), Worm-Viruses (Worms), Dialers and Spyware/Adware. This also includes Viruses, Backdoors, Browser Hijackers, Rootkits, harmful BHOs, Hacking Tools, KeyLoggers, Expl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BGPS v0.1 - GPS functionality for NETBGPS v0.1 - GPS functionality for NETVB.NETAdvanced /
Kjell Arne Brudvik (from psc cd)
2007 since
1/4/2015 11:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

The purpose of this code is to create a easy-to-use framework to be used when creating GPS enabled applications. The functionality presented here is the result of reading upon the articles publiced on PSC some time ago, and the program gives you enough fu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bill ReminderBill ReminderVB.NETIntermediate /
Joel Hartenbower (from psc cd)
2007 since
1/3/2015 6:58:00 PM

By 3 Users

I developed this program to remind me when my bills are due. It sits in the system tray and changes the icon when a bill is due within 7 days of today. This program will demonstrate how to modify the registry (by using a project posted on this site by Bur ...(description truncated)

BIRCBot v0.1 - IRC Bot for NETBIRCBot v0.1 - IRC Bot for NETVB.NETAdvanced /
Kjell Arne Brudvik (from psc cd)
2955 since
1/4/2015 9:19:00 AM

By 5 Users

This project was made as there were no real good examples on how to create a IRC Bot in VB.NET and thus I wanted to create a full scale bot, that not only would have a lot of functionality, but which also would be easy for others to expand later on. The p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 51 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET