Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 11 of 51 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Class and Structure Generator repostClass and Structure Generator repostC#Beginner /
Hubert Gut
4414 since
2/18/2016 12:38:32 PM
Unrated
       August 2015. There is a lot of variety when generating classes which hardly can be covered by a tool. The initial idea by Sacha Barber, years back, was rewritten and extended out of fun which turned out to a big mistake. Over time the tool saved enormous ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Class GeneratorClass GeneratorVB.NETBeginner /
Filippo Borselli (from psc cd)
1036 since
1/1/2015 2:46:00 PM

By 7 Users

Generate a .vb file containing a class and the Fields/Properties specified in the editor. The generated file is ready to be imported in your project to further development. Uploaded a new version that fix a display bug when editing a field.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Class Scheduling System - VB.NetClass Scheduling System - VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
itachi_philip (from psc cd)
15270 since
1/6/2015 11:24:00 PM

By 12 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I would like to share here my Scheduling System in VB.Net Version, this system is only a part of my High School Enrollment System that consist of 8 modules(registrar,grader,controller,scheduler,checker/assessor, collector/cashier,administrator, and the We ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ClipBoard ManagerClipBoard ManagerVB.NETAdvanced /
Brane Ljubič
2209 since
7/12/2015 10:19:35 AM
Unrated
       For a long time I was looking for a program that would show me all the texts that I have copied in different programs . This simple program keeps a record of all cut and copy functions on your computer. Stores only data type text . and has the ability to ...(description truncated)

Clipboard to image fileClipboard to image fileVB.NETBeginner /
Jesse Goodier (from psc cd)
1019 since
1/4/2015 10:36:00 AM

By 2 Users

This program takes a screen shot (printscreen or alt print screen) from the clipboard and saves it to a jpg or png file. Shows usage of file system and registry techniques. Nothing complex, just give it a whirl.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cloudy Proxy GrabberCloudy Proxy GrabberVB.NETBeginner /
Jack Marshall
2128 since
9/10/2016 4:44:43 AM
Unrated
       Grab proxies with ease, simple click the grab button and a list of fresh proxies will appear. You can even save the fresh proxies within the application to a TXT file.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Code Converter C# to VB To C#Code Converter C# to VB To C#C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
rspercy65 (from psc cd)
3781 since
1/6/2015 10:06:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       You wont get all the dll files as PSC strips them out. You can download the complete project here...<a href="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2291617/CodeConverter11.zip">Code Converter 11</a> or here a href="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2291617/CodeConverter2011 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Color MixerColor MixerC#Beginner /
Thomas1965
649 since
3/16/2018 1:21:25 PM
Unrated
       App to create colors with 3 scrollbars - ideal for websites. Displays color as rgb string and hex string so it can easily be copied into a css stylesheet. Show the use of SpliContainer, TableLayoutPanel, Scollbars and the string.Format function Written in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Color Picker UtilityColor Picker UtilityVB.NETBeginner /
Scott Lysle (from psc cd)
1318 since
1/4/2015 2:24:00 PM

By 3 Users

The article addresses the construction of a simple utility application useful for selecting an RGB or web color; the application allows the user to key in RGB values or use RGB slider controls to select a color. Whenever the current color is updated, the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ComboBox , Button in DatagridviewComboBox , Button in DatagridviewC#Beginner /
Azadeh Khojandi (from psc cd)
2691 since
1/5/2015 8:02:00 AM

By 8 Users

to add combobox or button in each cells of datagridview,Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 11 of 51 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET