Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 10 of 51 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Calling Cpp Dll From c#Calling Cpp Dll From c#C#Beginner /
Developer142 (from psc cd)
1948 since
1/5/2015 3:19:00 AM

By 2 Users

To call a dll made in c/cpp from c#.net and to use its functionClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calling Web Methods AsynchronouslyCalling Web Methods AsynchronouslyC#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
LeMarcoux (from psc cd)
1351 since
1/3/2015 2:10:00 AM

By 3 Users

To use the asynchronous versions of a web method in a client application. Asynchronous programming allows a program to call metods on a managed object and continue execution until either the managed object calls a specified callback or until blocking, wai ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Camfrog BOTCamfrog BOTVB.NETIntermediate /
Il figlio degli alieni (from psc cd)
4361 since
1/5/2015 4:06:00 AM

By 5 Users

My code logging and grafting camfrog video chat room in separate window. Ideal for save log file of the room or for a automatic BOT to room. :-)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Capture WebCamCapture WebCamC#Advanced /
hz (from psc cd)
3003 since
1/3/2015 12:51:00 PM

By 3 Users

capture Image from a webcam. Add text to image. Save image.

CAR DEALER/ CAR SALECAR DEALER/ CAR SALEC#Intermediate /
YESSOUFOU ABDEL RAOUF (from psc cd)
4585 since
1/6/2015 5:26:00 AM

By 19 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a small application that I developed quickly for a friend of mine who just started Car Business in Accra-Ghana. It didn't go through much testing but I am sure viewers will like it and vote for me. NB: Please note that the various dlls have been s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cash ManagementCash ManagementC#Beginner /
arifliminto86 (from psc cd)
3036 since
1/6/2015 3:21:00 AM

By 4 Users

I was impressed with program that being created in one of the clothing stores in Perth, so based on my curiosity, I tried to make program like that.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

cDOMx Class BuildercDOMx Class BuilderVB.NETAdvanced /
CharlG (from psc cd)
1929 since
1/5/2015 4:29:00 PM

By 2 Users

cDOMx Class builder is an application to create Visual Basic and C# code and class documents. It uses the cDOMx class library (Included) which is based upon the .NET® CodeDOM.The idea behind cDOMx is to streamline the use of the CodeDOM and make it e ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CDs DVDs Books CatalogCDs DVDs Books CatalogVB.NETAdvanced /
Tiago Ramalho (from psc cd)
2688 since
1/3/2015 9:13:00 PM

By 4 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       The goal of this app is to store data about Books, Music CDs, DVDs, Movies, Magazines, Games, Software (and any other category you may want to add), for you to know to whom you lended it and when. The most boring thing is realy the inicial data insertion, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cell Phone RepairsCell Phone RepairsVB.NETBeginner /
Anele Mbanga (from psc cd)
2138 since
1/4/2015 5:24:00 AM

By 3 Users

Save and retries details of a cellphone repair job card to an access database, programmed in vb.net however using dao to access the database. A user is able to press enter to move from one control to another. Module has other usefull functions like iconv, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cellphone Products Inventory & Sales Management System using Mysql and HTML(App.Config Uploaded)Cellphone Products Inventory & Sales Management System using Mysql and HTML(App.Config Uploaded)VB.NETIntermediate /
Ruben "Dave" Duran (from psc cd)
12497 since
1/5/2015 11:01:00 PM

By 12 Users

CMS (Cellphone Management System) is a complete application intended to handle cellphone product sales and inventory. I use MySQL components to connect to Mysql and HTML to generate my reports. Hope i can help you learn more about VB.NetClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 51 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET