Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 9 of 54 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 536 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

BGPS v0.1 - GPS functionality for NETBGPS v0.1 - GPS functionality for NETVB.NETAdvanced /
Kjell Arne Brudvik (from psc cd)
2704 since
1/4/2015 11:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

The purpose of this code is to create a easy-to-use framework to be used when creating GPS enabled applications. The functionality presented here is the result of reading upon the articles publiced on PSC some time ago, and the program gives you enough fu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bill ReminderBill ReminderVB.NETIntermediate /
Joel Hartenbower (from psc cd)
2762 since
1/3/2015 6:58:00 PM

By 3 Users

I developed this program to remind me when my bills are due. It sits in the system tray and changes the icon when a bill is due within 7 days of today. This program will demonstrate how to modify the registry (by using a project posted on this site by Bur ...(description truncated)

BIRCBot v0.1 - IRC Bot for NETBIRCBot v0.1 - IRC Bot for NETVB.NETAdvanced /
Kjell Arne Brudvik (from psc cd)
4179 since
1/4/2015 9:19:00 AM

By 5 Users

This project was made as there were no real good examples on how to create a IRC Bot in VB.NET and thus I wanted to create a full scale bot, that not only would have a lot of functionality, but which also would be easy for others to expand later on. The p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

BMSBMSC#Intermediate /
YESSOUFOU ABDEL RAOUF (from psc cd)
5253 since
1/5/2015 9:15:00 PM

By 16 Users

This is the Bank Management System I posted last year. Some issues have been resolved and I hope users will enjoy it. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BomberMan (Complete)BomberMan (Complete)VB.NETAdvanced /
Hassan Ahmad (from psc cd)
6883 since
1/5/2015 8:21:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
        This is the most addictive classic bomberman game. COMPLETE! Finally in VB .NET. The images are not my own ;), i got it from an other java source code here on pscode ( by sammy leong, i think ) I have commented it much, so i hope that it will be quite u ...(description truncated)

Boot AddIn'sBoot AddIn'sC#Advanced /
Ozcan DEGIRMENCI (from psc cd)
1805 since
1/2/2015 10:39:00 PM

By 27 Users

This file contains both source codes and Setup.exe for the Boot AddIns v1.0 This is a Visual Studio .NET 2003 AddIn which contains, C# Property Wizard which detects the Classes in the active document, DivX/mp3 Player which you can watch Divx while coding, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Build a Web Service that uses AuthorizationBuild a Web Service that uses AuthorizationC#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Chris Harrison (from psc cd)
2356 since
1/2/2015 1:32:00 PM

By 7 Users

In this article, we will develop a .NET Web Service in C# that requires authorization credentials.

Build HTML File ListBuild HTML File ListC#Beginner /
Ben128
572 since
5/13/2019 8:49:14 PM
Unrated
       This is a small program I made to create a list of files on a HTML file that I can use on my website hope you find it usfull. Please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Basic CalculatorC# Basic CalculatorC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
3041 since
8/22/2016 5:49:26 PM

By 1 Users

C# basic math calculator. My first try at C# programming. Pretty basic, but nice for beginners to learn from this code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Birthday Emails (update)C# Birthday Emails (update)C#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
1015 since
6/3/2019 5:57:58 PM
Unrated
       This program will send out a "happy birthday" or any other greeting that you want via email for the names and dates in the database. This version uses MySQL instead of a local Microsoft SQL server being required. This is an update to the previous Birthday ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 54 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 536 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET