Date
Submitted
User Rating

A XD Link Directory V2.3A XD Link Directory V2.3VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Dexter Zafra (from psc cd)
1868 since
1/3/2015 5:55:00 PM

By 5 Users

Online Demo: http://www.myasp-net.com Optomized code and fixed db queries for performance issue.This version has a better file and code structure, and better error trapping with "Try and catch". We also implemented a XP style panel. Minor update, added a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A XML handling application in .NET - Student Helper softwareA XML handling application in .NET - Student Helper softwareC#Intermediate /
Lorin Bute (from psc cd)
2535 since
1/5/2015 1:54:00 AM

By 8 Users

The code explains how to work with XML files in .NET. Create, add, modify, view and delete data from xml files. It is very usefull for students.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 Image ProcessingA1 Image ProcessingVB.NETIntermediate /
PARVEZ ALAM (from psc cd)
3049 since
1/5/2015 1:49:00 AM

By 12 Users

With this u can load image and u can change it by applying effects like Emboss, sharp, diffuse and u can also view image by zooming in and out. i hope u like it and u will vote for it just three clicks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

aaa XML readeraaa XML readerC#Beginner /
Jabin. C (from psc cd)
1959 since
1/5/2015 1:02:00 AM

By 7 Users

Tool For reading XML file saved from recordsets. Complete cource code included with sample xml fle. Also includes code for saving table as xml fileClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

abware's SceneMaxabware's SceneMaxC++.NETAdvanced /
ADI BARDA (from psc cd)
1545 since
1/3/2015 8:23:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hi, I'm glad to share 'sceneMax' with you. SceneMax is a new 3D scenes scripting language developed by me in order to let everyone the chance to create fast 3D video games with no effort at all!. The different between this engine and all the others i k ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Accessing and Manipulating XML DataAccessing and Manipulating XML DataC#Intermediate /
LeMarcoux (from psc cd)
2339 since
1/2/2015 10:22:00 PM

By 5 Users

This sample application enables you to access and manipulate a product catalog, which is stored in the Products.xml file. This sample application provides a relational as well as an XML view of the product information. Both the relational and the XML view ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Account ManagerAccount ManagerVB.NETBeginner /
Ezell Collins (from psc cd)
3334 since
1/2/2015 8:44:00 PM

By 10 Users

A Basic Checkbook Program to track your transactions

Accounting System for Loans and CollectiblesAccounting System for Loans and CollectiblesVB.NETIntermediate /
jonathan b (from psc cd)
14425 since
1/6/2015 8:26:00 AM

By 14 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       The system emphasize the use of datagridview together with dataset and datatable. Similarly, its another good tools for learning parts of accounting system. Feel free to send comments and vote if this application help you.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Active Directory - Simple and easy example.Active Directory - Simple and easy example.VB.NETIntermediate /
Ricky OLeary (from psc cd)
2505 since
1/5/2015 12:40:00 PM

By 3 Users

On load, the code will connect to active directory and retrieve all users. You can then view each user and their corresponding groups and write the information to a .txt file. This is a nice simple example of how to work with active directory. This is my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Active Directory Attribute ViewerActive Directory Attribute ViewerVB.NETIntermediate /
Joseph Beeler (from psc cd)
1901 since
1/4/2015 11:26:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is my first submission and one of the first apps I've written in vb.net 2005. This program has become invaluable to me when I need to write LDAP queries. It uses Directory Services to return all objects in Active Directory and lists all the attribute ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 51 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 501 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET