Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 12 of 20 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 198 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Insert Record in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessInsert Record in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4458 since
4/11/2018 12:34:24 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a program written by my close friend and a fellow software engineer Sir Jonathan Mandia it is a database application written in Microsoft Visual Basic NET and Microsoft Access. I will show you how to insert a ...(description truncated)

InventoryInventoryVB.NETBeginner /
Mark Anthony Mendez (from psc cd)
3940 since
1/2/2015 5:12:00 AM

By 6 Users

To learn database in VB.net easy to add, edit, delete using OLED connection

Inventory ControlInventory ControlVB.NETIntermediate /
Kaland (from psc cd)
6036 since
1/6/2015 6:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a Inventory Control Application that I wrote in visual basic 2008. It saving Inventory data in a Database. Please let me Know What you think!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Inventory System with Product Expiration Alert (Organized Database Relationship)Inventory System with Product Expiration Alert (Organized Database Relationship)VB.NETIntermediate /
Roy Louis (from psc cd)
9102 since
1/5/2015 7:21:00 AM

By 6 Users

i did this program in 2 nights... x_x it's a rush system... ;p please leave a comment or please vote... :( thanks a lot!!! Initial/Default Username: Admin Initial/Default Password: 1234 (see Module1.bas for settings)

Kuti.Data : Database Library for MySQL, MSSQL and Access (All in one)Kuti.Data : Database Library for MySQL, MSSQL and Access (All in one)C#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Ozcan DEGIRMENCI (from psc cd)
2713 since
1/1/2015 8:19:00 PM

By 6 Users

There are two main parts in my Code. First parts which is under DataObject directory has abilities about Databases. It can connect 3 types of database (MSSQL, MySQL and Access)and can execute SQL in these databases. It takes the return rown in its Items a ...(description truncated)

Library ManagementLibrary ManagementVB.NETBeginner /
MobiPixel Softwares Pvt. Ltd. (from psc cd)
2110 since
1/3/2015 5:22:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code mainly used for Library managementClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Library System in J#.NET 2005Library System in J#.NET 2005C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
4473 since
1/5/2015 4:28:00 PM

By 7 Users

Hello Coders; This version of library system was made in J#.NET 2005. I uploaded this software in year 2007 but i think the moderator removed it or else. Anyway this system will enhance your library and manage books and users more easily. Using this code ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerLogin and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7703 since
11/26/2016 1:58:28 AM
Unrated
       Login and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL Server In this article I revised my previous code with the help of my good friend and fellow software engineer Mr. Alfel Benvic G. Go. Thank you very much Sir Bon for the help you provided to me. We modi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login Security System in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessLogin Security System in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessVB.NETIntermediate /
Jake R. Pomperada
6209 since
2/10/2018 2:40:01 PM
Unrated
       Here is a program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic NET 2013 and Microsoft Access 2010 to protect the user from intruders I called this program login security system. The program will search and display the name of the registered user of the syste ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login System in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerLogin System in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4580 since
11/7/2016 1:06:53 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple login system that I wrote using C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 that can used to protect from one's application from intruder and unauthorized users. The program will ask the username and password and it will check the username and passw ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 12 of 20 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 198 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET