Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 20 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 193 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Basic SqlDataReader ExplainedBasic SqlDataReader ExplainedC#, ASP.NETBeginner /
Tyler Love (from psc cd)
1306 since
1/1/2015 9:47:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is a short tutorial explaining how you would go about reading data from your database on to an application or an ASP.NET web page.

BASIC SYSTEM IN VB 2008 WITH MAS ACCESSBASIC SYSTEM IN VB 2008 WITH MAS ACCESSVB.NETBeginner /
junnajir j. giminsil (from psc cd)
2972 since
1/6/2015 12:51:00 PM

By 4 Users

THIS PROGRAM TEACH YOU ON HOW TO ADD,EDIT,DELETE AND SEARCH I HOPE THIS IS VERY HELPFULL TO THOSE BEGINNER ON VB 2008. HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Billing SystemBilling SystemC#Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada (from psc cd)
6050 since
1/6/2015 7:30:00 PM

By 3 Users

A simple billing system in C# that I wrote good for beginners. If you like my code please contact me at my email address at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. Be one of my friends at facabook my address is jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. For people who would like to con ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Birthday Book DatabaseBirthday Book DatabaseVB.NETIntermediate /
Imti (from psc cd)
1895 since
1/3/2015 6:03:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a small vb.net database program for any individual user who can create their own birthday book , to store all his or her friends birthday information.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Birthday EmailsBirthday EmailsC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
3515 since
12/19/2017 7:30:33 PM
Unrated
       Birthday Emails is a database application that runs on a Windows computer system and sends out an email to wish employees / group members a happy birthday wish on their birthday. It uses Microsoft SQL Server LocalDB edition (which is completely free). Cod ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Buns and Pizza Sales and Inventory SystemBuns and Pizza Sales and Inventory SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
Angelo A. Cruz (from psc cd)
4225 since
1/5/2015 8:54:00 AM

By 7 Users

Sales and Inventory SystemClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

byte[] to Imagebyte[] to ImageC#Intermediate /
Rolland (from psc cd)
1421 since
1/4/2015 1:02:00 AM

By 3 Users

Converts a byte array to image. usefull for converting blob images from database to an image that can be displayed in a picture box.

C# / VB.Net with ADO.net for MySql - TutorialC# / VB.Net with ADO.net for MySql - TutorialC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Gilbert Toledo (from psc cd)
2293 since
1/5/2015 4:20:00 AM

By 4 Users

I'm looking for a concise tutorial for c# and vb.net using mysql as database. But unfortunately i haven't seen one. So I compile this tutorial to help myself and other programmers who wants to use mysql as their back end in any of the two .net languages ( ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CallerSPGenCallerSPGenVB.NETBeginner /
Jim Adam MiƱano Wong (from psc cd)
1326 since
1/4/2015 7:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

Generar codigo VB.Net para llamar a un procedimiento almacenado en una base de datos de SQLServer desde una aplicación. Herramienta muy útil cuando el procedimiento es de insert o update para tablas con muchos campos en.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CM-INFORMATION-SYSTEMCM-INFORMATION-SYSTEMVB.NETIntermediate /
Huot Kimsiv (from psc cd)
2303 since
1/5/2015 11:25:00 AM

By 8 Users

This my first program in vb.net I would like submite this source code to anyone that are learning programming in vb.net.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 20 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 193 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET