Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Export .NET Dataset to Excel, XML, HTML, Text, CSV - Pure CodeExport .NET Dataset to Excel, XML, HTML, Text, CSV - Pure CodeVB.NETIntermediate /
VitCon (from psc cd)
6049 since
1/4/2015 1:29:00 PM

By 5 Users

If you want to export dataset, I think you will like this code !!! Happy to all CODERS !!!

EYEs that stares on your Mouse movements!EYEs that stares on your Mouse movements!VB.NETIntermediate /
jheikage (from psc cd)
1506 since
1/3/2015 11:44:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a simple code, i draw two pairs of eyes with pupil of course, the pupil will try to follow or stare on the position of the mouse, i used a basic formula in mathematics to determine distances of circles. It is so simple that i think it is a very go ...(description truncated)

Filter Textbox InputFilter Textbox InputVB.NETAdvanced /
Francis M. Marasigan (from psc cd)
1504 since
1/1/2015 12:18:00 PM

By 6 Users

Filter key entry on text box

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Form_Unload  - Add this event to your form :)Form_Unload - Add this event to your form :)VB.NETBeginner /
Ivan Zlatev (from psc cd)
1674 since
1/1/2015 9:12:00 AM

By 8 Users

Add the Form_Unload to your form . This code is very hard to find. Great for newbies. Vote pls.

GridView with CheckBoxGridView with CheckBoxASP.NETBeginner /
Abhijit Das (from psc cd)
2431 since
1/5/2015 1:50:00 AM

By 3 Users

This sample code displays how GridView control combine with CheckBox (using Templete Field) and bind that control with a database (Table). Here I assign a checkbox in header row and it select/deselect all checkboxes in client-side (using JavaScript). Here ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Handle Key Board in VB .NetHandle Key Board in VB .NetVB.NETBeginner /
Pankaj Nagar (from psc cd)
2019 since
1/1/2015 1:56:00 AM

By 3 Users

Handle and trap different Keys in VB .NetClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How Can I Do it In VB.net?How Can I Do it In VB.net?VB.NETBeginner /
sherif rofael (from psc cd)
1917 since
1/1/2015 10:26:00 PM

By 21 Users

This Tutorial will tell you how to: 1)Get Everything About your HDD, CD-Rom, Sound Device. 2)Convert Any Image From Format to Another (from Bitmap into CompuServe) 3)Download Files From The Web. 4)Get all Special Folders Paths. {Desktop/System/Favorites/. ...(description truncated)

HOW TO SHUTDOWN, LOGOFF OR RESTART LOCAL OR REMOTE PC WITH WINDOWS XP JUST IN ONE LINE CODEHOW TO SHUTDOWN, LOGOFF OR RESTART LOCAL OR REMOTE PC WITH WINDOWS XP JUST IN ONE LINE CODEVB.NETBeginner /
Indra Kurniawan (from psc cd)
7343 since
1/3/2015 1:13:00 AM

By 6 Users

You can Shutdown, Restart, Logoff, or Abort Shuting down your local or remote PC in only one line code in .net using 'general shutdown' command

How you can use backgrounWorkerHow you can use backgrounWorkerC#Intermediate /
Abed-elfattah yacoub (from psc cd)
1698 since
1/6/2015 3:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

This Sample illustrates how you can use background worker with progress-bar control.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IniFile ManagerIniFile ManagerC#Beginner /
uri02 ;-) (from psc cd)
2085 since
1/1/2015 3:58:00 AM

By 4 Users

To manipulate your ini files. Some methods aren't implemented, please see my reviews and vote me. There are 2 classes, one to Read/Write directly and other to manipulate the sections & more ...No API's, no ADO.Net only C#.Easy Code, for beginers.

Search Results: Page 5 of 11 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 102 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET