Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 9 of 25 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DatoFieldDatoFieldVB.NETBeginner /
Morten Kvistgaard (from psc cd)
1361 since
1/2/2015 2:36:00 AM

By 3 Users

I've made a tiny dato field control. It has a textbox and a little button next to it. The little button pops up a calendar, so you can pick your date with the mouse. It works fine. But it's a little annoying that I have to show the popup form before I can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DB NavigatorDB NavigatorC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
2LKit (from psc cd)
1810 since
1/2/2015 3:40:00 AM

By 5 Users

DB Navigator is an open source .NET control that has a VCR-like interface for navigating data and managing records. Record navigation is provided by the First, Previous, Next, and Last buttons. Record management is provided by the Create, Delete, Update, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Detect  mouse click on winform titlebarDetect mouse click on winform titlebarVB.NETBeginner /
Mick George (from psc cd)
2499 since
1/2/2015 4:50:00 PM

By 11 Users

Left mouse click on a winform titlebar to set the forms opacity to 50% while dragging the form, release the mouse to set the form opacity back to 100%.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Detect Enter Key (vbkeyreturn) in Keypress EventDetect Enter Key (vbkeyreturn) in Keypress EventVB.NETBeginner /
Walter Wong Woon Sui (from psc cd)
4804 since
1/1/2015 6:51:00 PM

By 10 Users

It able to detect ENTER key press by user. VB6 use " Keyascii = vbkeyreturn " but .Net need to write another function to detect it. Try to use this function to help you. Vote this code if you found it useful 2 you.

Determine the current cursor location / coordinates / position on the screen.Determine the current cursor location / coordinates / position on the screen.VB.NETBeginner /
Melxium CG (from psc cd)
1876 since
1/1/2015 1:40:00 AM

By 3 Users

Determine the current cursor or mouse location / coordinates / position on the screen. (Replaces GetCursorPos API...)

Directory Browser in VB.NETDirectory Browser in VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
Charles Boulet (from psc cd)
1177 since
1/1/2015 11:24:00 AM

By 6 Users

This assembly uses the TreeView control to present a powerful alternative to the old VB6 dirList and driveList controls. Code was taken from the MS web site; it took me ages to find this and thought you might find it as useful as I did.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DirectoryTreeviewDirectoryTreeviewVB.NETBeginner /
Kamilche (from psc cd)
1842 since
1/5/2015 12:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

There are no drivelist, dirlist, or filelist controls available in VB.net. This example shows how to use a treeview to display a list of folders to a user, and allow the user to select a file. Compatible with VB 2005.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DirectoryTreeView (Updated 8/3/03)DirectoryTreeView (Updated 8/3/03)VB.NETIntermediate /
whiteknight (from psc cd)
1285 since
1/1/2015 11:33:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a simple 'Browse for Folder' style TreeView. Loads all Logical Drives. Does not load sub directories until the user expands the parent directory so it loads quickly. Supports showing of the files and their associated icon. **Update (8/2/03) ** Loo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DirectoryTreeView ControlDirectoryTreeView ControlVB.NETIntermediate /
CharlG (from psc cd)
2098 since
1/5/2015 1:52:00 AM

By 7 Users

Please Rate This... A treeview control that displays a chosen directory in a hierarchy much like Windows(R) Explorer.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Docking Menus and ToolbarsDocking Menus and ToolbarsVB.NETAdvanced /
Mark Robert Strange (from psc cd)
4983 since
1/5/2015 1:22:00 PM

By 13 Users
13 Excellent Ratings
       Over the years, we've all become used to the Menubar/Toolbar user interface we commonly use in Microsoft's products, and during that time I had become increasingly miffed that despite the UI being a common part of the programs we use, the default implemen ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 25 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET