Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced Summary Box v3.0 (with headers)Advanced Summary Box v3.0 (with headers)C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
theosof (from psc cd)
1857 since
1/4/2015 8:15:00 AM

By 5 Users

Originally, the summary box was meant to act like a list box that wraps long text. This is an advanced, more evolved edition of the summary box. It now uses Office style highlighting, and item headers. There are more options for the control as well. You c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced TrackBar (Slider) Control with MAC Style (C#)Advanced TrackBar (Slider) Control with MAC Style (C#)C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
Nicol Nghia (from psc cd)
3842 since
1/4/2015 8:28:00 AM

By 3 Users

An advanced TrackBar (Slider) control that supports MAC Style and many other featuresClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Allow End user to move objects on the form using Drag N DropAllow End user to move objects on the form using Drag N DropVB.NETBeginner /
Dwain Snickles (from psc cd)
1586 since
1/3/2015 9:49:00 AM

By 7 Users

You see a lot of how to move a captionless form but nothing to allow the end user to move a button, Label etc. on the form. This sample will show you how to accomplish that with the use of drag and drop.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Alter Grid Footer,Grid MaintenanceAlter Grid Footer,Grid MaintenanceVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
_=B@rry=_ (from psc cd)
1578 since
1/4/2015 8:22:00 PM

By 2 Users

This sample shows how to change datagrid pager and handle datagrid events. simple class was used here. hope this one help you! This is my 1st tym to upload here so hope u'd like it! JBGClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Another XPStyle menuAnother XPStyle menuVB.NETBeginner /
Mick Doherty (from psc cd)
1669 since
1/1/2015 4:01:00 PM

By 9 Users

I am a fair VB6 programmer. I have taken a trial version of VS.NET. I decided to play with the new Owner Draw Menus. After around five total rewrites I am happy with these results. Simply follow the instructions in the Class #Region "Usage Notes" and you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AnswerBox 3 InteractiveAnswerBox 3 InteractiveC#Beginner /
Hubert Gut
2693 since
7/19/2015 8:24:24 AM
Unrated
       A Picture speaks more than a thousand words! Suddenly you realize during development that code you wrote offers much more facilities than you intended to achieve. A small change in the class opens all (reasonable) varieties. Any small GUI class can be use ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

App.Path in Visual Basic.Net ---------->ONE LINE OF CODEApp.Path in Visual Basic.Net ---------->ONE LINE OF CODEVB.NETBeginner /
Ivan Zlatev (from psc cd)
971 since
1/1/2015 7:47:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is ONE LINE OF CODE replacement for the VB 6.0 App.Path.You don't need now the App.Name , because these gives you tje full path + the exe name. Just see this simple line of code...

ASP.NET MultiMedia Player Custom ControlASP.NET MultiMedia Player Custom ControlVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Scott Lysle (from psc cd)
1572 since
1/4/2015 4:48:00 PM

By 3 Users

This article describes a quick and simple approach to creating a custom web control used to display multimedia files within an ASP.NET page. Whilst the article and demonstration project are focused upon the presentation of multimedia files, the basic idea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Asp.net Progressbar Control 1.0Asp.net Progressbar Control 1.0VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
*CodeWarrior* (from psc cd)
2134 since
1/2/2015 12:54:00 AM

By 3 Users

Create Dynamic Progressbar Dynamic Progress bar control,very usefull to display various information Try different Values: http://localhost/drawing.aspx?percent=20 http://localhost/drawing.aspx?percent=50 http://localhost/drawing.aspx?percent=70 http://loc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Auto Complete combo BoxAuto Complete combo BoxVB.NETIntermediate /
Jose Fuentes VB MVP (from psc cd)
1565 since
1/1/2015 3:35:00 AM

By 7 Users

Have you ever wanted an auto complete on your combo box well here it is. I have posted this before but it was my first time and the formating was all messed up. So now it's in a working project.

Search Results: Page 2 of 25 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 248 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET