Date
Submitted
User Rating

Electronic EaselElectronic EaselVB.NETIntermediate /
Dwain Snickles
1634 since
5/13/2018 2:17:14 PM

By 1 Users

Made this to welcome corporate to our facility. It is WYSIWYG capable program which you can custom design and display on a TV screen or a monitor so your guests can see it as soon as they walk through the front door. It also has a slide show if you just w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

embeding a flash movie in vb.net and using the equilivant of app.path in vb.netembeding a flash movie in vb.net and using the equilivant of app.path in vb.netVB.NETBeginner /
Sammy Ageil (from psc cd)
1837 since
1/1/2015 12:42:00 PM

By 5 Users

To show how to embed any flash (.swf) movie into any VB.Net application and how to use the equilivant of app.path in VB.Net

Exif metadata readerExif metadata readerC#Intermediate /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
1669 since
1/3/2015 6:52:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is an old library that I was working on about a year ago. I recently dug up the code for another project and saw that I had built it in a way that could be nicely packaged. Using the xml file provided, it is easy to add new tags as they become standa ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ExtFloodFill in VB.NETExtFloodFill in VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
MrBobo (from psc cd)
3790 since
1/3/2015 6:17:00 PM

By 2 Users

The best way to flood fill is to use ExtFloodFill. Absolutely vital functionality for graphics applications. Trouble is it doesn't lend itself for use with .NET. Your only alternative to ExtFloodFill is to use recursive routines to scan an image and chang ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FreeImage Support in VB.NET!!!!FreeImage Support in VB.NET!!!!VB.NETIntermediate /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
5580 since
1/2/2015 4:30:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a *must* have for anyone that wants to extend the supported image formats of their .NET applications. Using the FreeImage library you can open many new image formats, including... BMP,Dr. Halo,ICO,IFF,JBIG,JNGJPEG/JIF,KOALA,LBM, Kodak PhotoCD,MNG, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Full Customizable 3D PieChart with ASP.netFull Customizable 3D PieChart with ASP.netVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Sukru Alatas (from psc cd)
1527 since
1/1/2015 6:16:00 AM

By 16 Users

You can change its all settings dynamicly, Settings; * Ratio * Thickness * FontName * FontSize * FontColor * LineColor * LineWidth * Size * Backcolor * Also values :) Use default or auto settings if you want, check it out Live at http://ww ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Function PlottingFunction PlottingC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Mohamed Magdy (from psc cd)
1364 since
1/3/2015 8:29:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is a code that plot functions , 100% working and with a good quality.. Functions like cos, tan , sin or even any complex function like : (30+10)((cos(x)+ sin(x/0.8))x^3).. just check it yourself and please dun forget to vote for this code if you like ...(description truncated)

Gantt ChartGantt ChartVB.NETIntermediate /
ADG (from psc cd)
2654 since
1/5/2015 3:13:00 AM

By 13 Users

I needed a Gantt Chart to my application, but couldn't find one that was good and free, so I had to make one myself. With this component and a few lines of code you can easily add one yourself too. This updated version includes a scroll bar (which auto-hi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GDI+ Analog Clock - VB.NETGDI+ Analog Clock - VB.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Joseph T Hicks (from psc cd)
4148 since
1/1/2015 4:30:00 AM

By 2 Users

For the moment, this code will display the current time(although you can change what time is displayed programmatically). It is designed as a reference for user-drawn forms/controls.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Get Screen ResolutionGet Screen ResolutionVB.NETBeginner /
DarkestShadow (from psc cd)
1541 since
1/4/2015 12:54:00 AM

By 2 Users

Gets the current screen resolution and displays it in a MsgBox in 1 line of code.

Search Results: Page 4 of 14 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 133 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET